Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2007, 09:05 AM

4 posts, read 16,260 times

Advertisements

Hi I would like to know exactly Cry Baby bridge, St Joe Cemetery,and 10 penny bridge are. Is there anyway you can give me addresses or a place to get one? I've tried asking people in Charlestown, and looking on Map Quest. My E-mail i s Reggieandtere@AOL.com Thanks
Tere
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2007, 12:44 PM

17,998 posts, read 9,059,939 times
If you are looking for a great place to investigate i would highly recommend the Haunted Bridge in Avon on 650 S just south of U.S. 36 and the Haunted house on SR 358 ( i cant remember where the house is on that road but maybe you will find out)

Sincerely
Plainfield area resident

Old 01-21-2008, 07:58 PM

3 posts, read 22,383 times
My aunt lived in a house on Oak st in new albany, she lived there for about 30 yrs ...I found my aunt there in 1995 she died of a massive heart attack. my aunt was only in her 40s. She was into alot of werid things like reading tarot cards, and things of that such, so ghosts didnt scared her. She allways claimed that the house was haunted. My brother had an experince there where a ball rolled to him . I allways had a odd feeling in the house. Iam not sure of the addy, but if your coming from vincennes rd it is six or seventh house on the right.1600 block....Iam not sure who is living there now, but i know for sure there is something there that would be worth checking out..If you want to know more please let me know.

Old 01-21-2008, 08:03 PM

I allways heard that BlackstonMill Rd where the hill dips , the woods is haunted...During slavery, ppl were hung there. ppl call it deadmans hollow.....

Old 01-21-2008, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dloangels8 View Post
Actually, Shanda Sharer died elsewhere. I knew of this haunted Witches Castle even before the murder of Shanda Sharer. There was a spirit of 7-8 years old girl seen there. If you would like to know more information on Shanda Sharer, there are websites to look up:

[URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melinda_Loveless"]Melinda Loveless - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/URL]

[URL="http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/young/shanda_sharer/1.html"]All about Shanda Sharer, by David Lohr - The Crime library[/URL]
I went to hazelwood with shanda and melinda...and she didnt die there...I was friends with shanda.......

Old 01-21-2008, 08:32 PM

260 posts, read 1,346,239 times
I didnt take time to read through all the posts on this thread so sorry if this is repeat info.

This is a website I stumbled across a while back, I think you will find it helpful Haunted Indiana - Home

Towards the bottom of the page there is a list of over 100 haunted locations in IN listed alphebeticaly by city

Old 03-24-2008, 05:48 AM

1 posts, read 7,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by counselor tammy View Post
I work at silver bell nursing home in Versailles Indiana, and have been told of haunted things going on also have heard and felt things for myself.
You would have to get permission from the owner for investigating, her name is Sharon Woods, 812-689-6222
We are haveing a halloween house there on Oct. 27 and 28

Also there is a web site that i have been trying to find that has info on Silver Bell as being haunted.

I also work at Silver Bell and have seen and heard things there and feel that the place is haunted. Most staff there believe the same thing.

Old 04-11-2008, 08:35 PM

1 posts, read 7,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwendolenishere View Post
I allways heard that BlackstonMill Rd where the hill dips , the woods is haunted...During slavery, ppl were hung there. ppl call it deadmans hollow.....

it's called dead mans hollow because when my grandma was little, they found a man in the woods. no one knew who he was or where he was from. both my grandparents grew up in the area and was not known as that prior to that event.

as far as the census bureau goes, several of the buildings are "creepy" in my opinion. you definately can feel a presence in many of them. building 66 was the infirmary and from my understanding from fellow employees, the most haunted. there are security guards who refuse to go into certain buildings. of course, because of the nature of the facility and the confidentiality, you cannot "hunt" in it. many of us wish you could though, just to make sure we all haven't lost our minds!!!!

Old 05-04-2008, 02:01 AM

1 posts, read 7,254 times
hey my name is josh. My uncle and i have recently become interested in studying paranormal activity. we live in scott county, IN and we cant go far, so if anyone can help us find anything nearby or wants to join us let me know

Old 05-07-2008, 09:26 PM

1 posts, read 7,235 times
Hi all i am a broke investgatr. i would love to know a few of the off the beaten track type of places. also i am looking to join up with a group. im in terre haute IN.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana