Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-31-2014, 09:54 AM

628 posts, read 2,045,474 times

Advertisements

Anyone here have a recommendation on a pole building company here in Indiana? I am in Central Indiana but many crews travel.
I have gotten quotes form the big guys like Morton and FBI as well as some other smaller builders--but I don't actually know anyone with a recommendation and thought that would be good.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2014, 07:50 PM

6 posts, read 21,261 times
Default I have no info

But I'm interested in the same idea. I would like to have a Pole Barn built in South East Indiana. I bought some land near West Harrison, Indiana.

I'd like to find an Amish group to provide a quote.

Anyone have some good leads?

Old 04-29-2014, 12:04 PM

Default still haven't decided

I still haven't made my for sure decision yet---but this is who is in the lead as of right now:
Post Frame Construction | Pacemaker Buildings | Indiana, Michigan

My secondary choice is Leaders in Post Building Manufacturing | Graber Post Buildings, Inc.\

This is based on their quotes. I am in central indiana though so not sure how far they go out.

Old 05-13-2014, 02:58 PM

6 posts, read 21,261 times
Thanks for the reply. I bought a Kubota RTV from a guy who had some Amish folks build a barn/garage for him. I called Aurora Lumber near Lawrenceburg, IN, for the contact number. The man's name is Sam Schwartz (not sure of the spelling). He returned my call and we talked a bit about what I was looking for. But he hasn't called back in three weeks time.

I haven't followed up, in case he lost my number, because my driveway is still just dirt. That means slippery mud since it's winding up an incline. When I get my driveway layered with gravel, I'll be much closer to being ready for a barn.

Old 05-14-2014, 08:46 AM

it's funny isn't it that lots of people don't follow up--heck FBI buildings took multiple calls to even get pricing.
We are getting closer now as our lot has been cleared and tomorrow we go out to stake where the house will be--
I think maybe we can get started on it in a month or so which is good--but want to see where the house will be at first.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana