Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2010, 12:28 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,580,010 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by californio sur View Post
Arpaio will be gone before the end of the year & be replaced by a law-abiding sheriff. Maybe Arpaio's fans can visit him in jail
Funny you should be concerned with someone being “law-abiding” given your support for millions of lawbreakers. Hypocrisy.

Perhaps you can wave bye-bye to illegals as they exit this country.

Old 01-09-2010, 01:55 PM

1,150 posts, read 1,179,929 times
Sheriff Joe's been elected what---5 times so far? I think if those government officials, politicians, and so the called free press aren't careful, they'll be the ones in the unemployment line. I suspect Joe knows Arizona law very well, and can show anyone that what he's doing is completely legal. As far as the racism charge being leveled against him, it's like going after the Tongs, then complaining because only Chinese were arrested. There may be more illegal aliens of other ethnic groups in the Northeast, or Midwest, but in Arizona where probably 98% of them are Hispanic, it's to be expected that mostly Hispanics will be detained.

Old 01-09-2010, 02:05 PM

335 posts, read 329,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpayaso View Post
So you're okay with intimidation of government officials, politicians, and the free press who go against him?
Groups such as the National Council of La Raza are constantly doing these things, so if Arpaio is also doing these things, then he's simply playing by the same "rules" as those on the pro-illegal immigration side.

Old 01-09-2010, 05:00 PM

7,411 posts, read 10,405,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Funny you should be concerned with someone being “law-abiding” given your support for millions of lawbreakers. Hypocrisy.

I didn't say I was in favor of illegal immigrants. But I do know that the Latino community does not like Arpaio because of his association with the KKK. He's a bad egg that will be broken over the head soon. Goodbye Arizona, hello federal prison, Sheriff Joe

Old 01-09-2010, 05:34 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,333,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post

LOL! Good one, Benicar. The Arapio hatred coming from the pro-illegals being concerned about his so-called law breaking is the heigth of hypocricy.

Old 01-09-2010, 05:35 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,293,406 times
Quote:
I didn't say I was in favor of illegal immigrants. But I do know that the Latino community does not like Arpaio because of his association with the KKK. He's a bad egg that will be broken over the head soon. Goodbye Arizona, hello federal prison, Sheriff Joe
Sorry to tell you sport - the LEGAL Hispanic community is HELPING Arpaio

And locally - the Grand Jury is starting to fizzle already -

So, worry about the next HS football game

Old 01-09-2010, 05:38 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,333,059 times
Quote:
Arapio is not associated with the KKK. I wouldn't make such hateful claims without backing them up. No, the Latino community doesn't like him because he is busting their illegal ethnic kind.

Old 01-09-2010, 05:44 PM

335 posts, read 329,260 times
Quote:
If you're going to make the accusation that Sheriff Arpaio has an association with the KKK, then you better be able to back up that accusation with proof. If you can't, then you're going to look like a clownish fool.

So, do you have the proof to back up your accusation?

Old 01-09-2010, 05:54 PM

119 posts, read 197,282 times
Joe can just find out who is on the grand jury and arrest them. Stick them in a cell with some illegals and see what happens.

Fight the power Joe!!!

(this post was mostly in jest)

Old 01-09-2010, 08:28 PM

7,411 posts, read 10,405,910 times
Watch and weep, buddies!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFTUQ71Aq0o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrvjgeY-IlM

Maybe when Arizona kicks Arpaio out of the state he will be invited to become a deputy in a Mississippi hick town?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration