Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2009, 04:07 PM

439 posts, read 616,757 times

Advertisements

Wealthy Americans don't worry about Illegals. Illegals can't afford the expensive homes and eat the fancy restaurants and are not worry about them taking their professional jobs aways. Its the low end Americans that cry the most about Illegals.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2009, 04:10 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,555,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Order View Post
Wealthy Americans don't worry about Illegals. Illegals can't afford the expensive homes and eat the fancy restaurants and are not worry about them taking their professional jobs aways. Its the low end Americans that cry the most about Illegals.
WRONG!!!!! Try again.

Old 06-04-2009, 04:12 PM

Location: Where laws can be ignored due to political correctness
1,111 posts, read 1,851,621 times
Quote:
No, not really.

Old 06-04-2009, 04:14 PM

50,241 posts, read 46,997,454 times
Wealthy Americans are still going to an ER after an accident and will have to wait in line behind the horde of Illegals using it as a free primary physican.

Old 06-05-2009, 03:34 PM

439 posts, read 616,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Wealthy Americans are still going to an ER after an accident and will have to wait in line behind the horde of Illegals using it as a free primary physican.

Can you please answer my questions!!!! how do you know they are Illegals waiting at the Hospital? Maybe they are poor Mexican Americans?

Old 06-05-2009, 04:37 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,551,829 times
Quote:
Can you please answer my questions!!!! how do you know they are Illegals waiting at the Hospital? Maybe they are poor Mexican Americans?
Maybe they're RICH Mexican-Americans, who suffered a car wreck on the way to a costume party, where they planned to appear as poor people....on the other hand, they could be poor Guatemalans. Maybe they're not poor OR rich, and maybe they're in the emergency room because they're waiting for the rain to let up at the bus stop outside.

And maybe there are no illegals at ALL in the US. It would make a really good 'urban myth'.

Maybe they're not patients at all...maybe they're an extended family of Mexican investors who are checking out the place prior to BUYING it....

As you say, who knows, really? Even a group of guys walking into a crowded bank on payday, carrying pillowcases and wearing black ski masks, might not be what they appear....maybe they're skiiers.

Who can say?

Old 06-05-2009, 04:51 PM

471 posts, read 586,959 times
Quote:

I can't say all of them, but I can account for about 300,000 of the females and another 300,000 of the their anchors.

From CBS news
Quote:
Eliot is one of an estimated 300,000 children of illegal immigrants born in the United States every year, according to the Pew Hispanic Center. They're given instant citizenship because they are born on U.S. soil, which makes it easier for their parents to become U.S. citizens.
I would ASSUME that they where brought in thru the ER and not standard admission. You can dispute otherwise if you wish.

Old 06-05-2009, 04:53 PM

471 posts, read 586,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
Maybe they're RICH Mexican-Americans, who suffered a car wreck on the way to a costume party, where they planned to appear as poor people....on the other hand, they could be poor Guatemalans. Maybe they're not poor OR rich, and maybe they're in the emergency room because they're waiting for the rain to let up at the bus stop outside.

And maybe there are no illegals at ALL in the US. It would make a really good 'urban myth'.

Maybe they're not patients at all...maybe they're an extended family of Mexican investors who are checking out the place prior to BUYING it....

As you say, who knows, really? Even a group of guys walking into a crowded bank on payday, carrying pillowcases and wearing black ski masks, might not be what they appear....maybe they're skiiers.

Who can say?
You have captured their ENTIRE logic in one post. Brilliant.

Old 06-05-2009, 10:57 PM

4,413 posts, read 5,145,849 times
Absolutely again illegal immigrants. I also send warning letters to every business in my town which hire illegals. I don't need to tell most of you how arrogant these employers are when in my letters I stated they where reported to federal authorities.

Old 06-06-2009, 07:23 AM

807 posts, read 1,302,395 times
Quote:

What exactly is a "Low End American?".. Of course many Wealthy, Unethical Business owners enjoy the cheap taxpayer subsidized labor, while others are adamently against Illegal Aliens..

Your Argument seems rather Elitist and again, another indication of who the Pro-Illegal Crowd is truly working on behalf of..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration