Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-22-2009, 12:02 PM

3,722 posts, read 4,311,270 times

Advertisements

So many of them wouldn't have to turn to selling drugs and stealing. What do you thik?

Last edited by Raggy dee Ann; 02-22-2009 at 01:07 PM.. Reason: spelling sucks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2009, 04:45 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,559,850 times
I think you're right. And if we just eliminated our borders, we wouldn't HAVE any illegals, and then it would be REALLY easy for them to work. Or we could just mail their paychecks to their home addresses, so it wouldn't matter if they worked or NOT, because they wouldn't NEED to.

Old 02-22-2009, 05:43 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,142,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy dee Ann View Post
So many of them wouldn't have to turn to selling drugs and stealing. What do you thik?
Try again:

Efforts to deport those criminals; if anything, need to be made harsher.

Read that seizure of illegals' assets, etc.

Old 02-22-2009, 05:47 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,458,970 times
Quote:
If it was easier for these illegal Aliens to work....So many of them wouldn't have to turn to selling drugs and stealing. What do you thik?

LOLOL! You're kidding right? The Operative word here is ILLEGAL. Get it? If you're illegal you're operating OUTSIDE of the law.

Up is not down. Right is not wrong.

Whatever planet you're from please call for a transportation beam so you can return.

Don't you realize that it's not the responsibility of the US taxpayer to feed, clothe, educate, and provide jobs for illegals and their offspring?

Old 02-22-2009, 05:51 PM

608 posts, read 1,005,217 times
Quote:
Honestly, those who come here to sell drugs have no intention of ever working no matter the circumstances. Those who come here to work already find work easy enough.

Old 02-22-2009, 06:16 PM

2,075 posts, read 2,138,315 times
Quote:
That is pure unadulterated bunk. You going to give them your job? They come here for the freebees. They get all the breaks citizens don't get, then, they demand more. I think they are just hard wired to lie cheat and steal. Drugs are second nature to illegals and thier 3rd world culture .

Old 02-22-2009, 06:21 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,142,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonCynic View Post
Honestly, those who come here to sell drugs have no intention of ever working no matter the circumstances. Those who come here to work already find work easy enough.
Wish I could Rep you here.................

Old 02-23-2009, 07:51 AM

8,185 posts, read 12,641,953 times
Quote:
Sorry, but what a load of crap.

If some illegals are drug dealers it has nothing to do with being marginalized by an uncaring (and probably racist) society --- I mean, that was your point, right?
It has everything to do with a criminal mentality that prizes easy money, a dangerous lifestyle and drugs though. After all -- how else do you explain the drug dealers who are citizens?

Old 02-23-2009, 08:14 AM

50,320 posts, read 47,069,940 times
transporter beam...........lmao

I love the way you think

Old 02-23-2009, 11:53 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,635,477 times
I know a LOT of drug dealers. Where I live, you'd be hardpressed not to know someone who sold something illegal. From my experience, why would you work 40+ hours a week making a 'decent' living when you could make 5 x that with zero education, zero motivation and a small amount of start up money? You can buy an ounce of marijuana for $300, split it up and end up doubling that money in less than a week. I have a friend who is ... to put it likely.. a complete idiot. She doesn't know basic math, barely graduated from high school and thought working 12 hours a week in a pizzeria was 'too hard'. She makes twice as much as I do in any given month by sitting on her ass and having people call HER to buy drugs.

Think about it... regardless of amnesty there will ALWAYS be lazy people looking for a quick buck.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration