Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2007, 08:31 AM

452 posts, read 1,133,097 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Illegal aliens murder
12 Americans daily
Death toll in 2006 far overshadows total
U.S. soldiers killed in Iraq, Afghanistan

Posted: November 28, 2006
1:00 a.m. Eastern

By Joseph Farah
© 2006 WorldNetDaily.com

WASHINGTON – While the military "quagmire" in Iraq was said to tip the scales of power in the U.S. midterm elections, most Americans have no idea more of their fellow citizens – men, women and children – were murdered this year by illegal aliens than the combined death toll of U.S. troops in Iraq and Afghanistan since those military campaigns began.

Though no federal statistics are kept on murders or any other crimes committed by illegal aliens, a number of groups have produced estimates based on data collected from prisons, news reports and independent research.

Twelve Americans are murdered every day by illegal aliens, according to statistics released by Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa. If those numbers are correct, it translates to 4,380 Americans murdered annually by illegal aliens. That's 21,900 since Sept. 11, 2001.

Total U.S. troop deaths in Iraq as of last week were reported at 2,863. Total U.S. troop deaths in Afghanistan, Pakistan and Uzbekistan during the five years of the Afghan campaign are currently at 289, according to the Department of Defense.

But the carnage wrought by illegal alien murderers represents only a fraction of the pool of blood spilled by American citizens as a result of an open border and un-enforced immigration laws.

While King reports 12 Americans are murdered daily by illegal aliens, he says 13 are killed by drunk illegal alien drivers – for another annual death toll of 4,745. That's 23,725 since Sept. 11, 2001.

While no one – in or out of government – tracks all U.S. accidents caused by illegal aliens, the statistical and anecdotal evidence suggests many of last year's 42,636 road deaths involved illegal aliens.

A report by the AAA Foundation for Traffic Study found 20 percent of fatal accidents involve at least one driver who lacks a valid license. In California, another study showed that those who have never held a valid license are about five times more likely to be involved in a fatal road accident than licensed drivers.

Statistically, that makes them an even greater danger on the road than drivers whose licenses have been suspended or revoked – and nearly as dangerous as drunk drivers.

King also reports eight American children are victims of sexual abuse by illegal aliens every day – a total of 2,920 annually.

Based on a one-year in-depth study, Deborah Schurman-Kauflin of the Violent Crimes Institute of Atlanta estimates there are about 240,000 illegal immigrant sex offenders in the United States who have had an average of four victims each. She analyzed 1,500 cases from January 1999 through April 2006 that included serial rapes, serial murders, sexual homicides and child molestation committed by illegal immigrants.

As the number of illegal aliens in the U.S. increases, so does the number of American victims.

According to Edwin Rubenstien, president of ESR Research Economic Consultants, in Indianapolis in 1980, federal and state correctional facilities held fewer than 9,000 criminal aliens. But at the end of 2003, approximately 267,000 illegal aliens were incarcerated in all U.S. jails and prisons.

While the federal government doesn't track illegal alien murders, illegal alien rapes or illegal alien drunk driving deaths, it has studied illegal aliens incarcerated in U.S. prisons.

In April 2005, the Government Accountability Office released a report on a study of 55,322 illegal aliens incarcerated in federal, state, and local facilities during 2003. It found the following:

The 55,322 illegal aliens studied represented a total of 459,614 arrests – some eight arrests per illegal alien;
Their arrests represented a total of about 700,000 criminal offenses – some 13 offenses per illegal alien;
36 percent had been arrested at least five times before.
"While the vast majority of illegal aliens are decent people who work hard and are only trying to make a better life for themselves and their families, (something you or I would probably do if we were in their place), it is also a fact that a disproportionately high percentage of illegal aliens are criminals and sexual predators," states Peter Wagner, author of a new report called "The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration." "That is part of the dark side of illegal immigration and when we allow the 'good' in we get the 'bad' along with them. The question is, how much 'bad' is acceptable and at what price?"
More articles related to the crimes and murders commited against U.S. Citizens,

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=50441

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=51667

How many more deaths by the hands of these criminal illegal immagrants must occur against us before we take a stand. We can no longer trust are Government officials to protect us. These murders and crimes commited against U.S. citizens in my eyes is an act of war by the citizens and the country of Mexico.

Quote:
“Wasted” Lives: 4,380 Americans Murdered by Illegal Aliens Each Year!
February 16, 2007
Vox Populi
By John Lillpop

While Senator Barack Obama called the loss of 3,100 Americans in the war on terror “wasted lives,” the senator, all of his Democrat colleagues, RINOs, and President Bush choose to ignore a far more outrageous statistic.

As documented in a report by Joseph Farah dated November 28, 2006 and titled “Illegal Aliens Murder 12 Americans Daily,” illegal aliens murder an average of 4,380 Americans each year.

And that does not include the 4,750 Americans killed by drunken illegal aliens every year! That, by the way, equals 23,725 “wasted lives,” since 9/11.

Last edited by chloedog; 03-01-2007 at 08:41 AM..

Old 03-01-2007, 09:26 AM

10,200 posts, read 11,184,898 times
How sad, and there will be some who say, their good people, who are poor and come here for the good life.

All this makes me wanna puke my guts out. I'm so utterly sick of this illegal crap happening in our country. I don't see no end in sight.

Old 03-01-2007, 10:27 AM

2,218 posts, read 5,398,879 times
This one is from Glenn Beck.

" Hello, Pat.

PAT GRAY, RADIO TALK SHOW HOST: Hello, Glenn.

BECK: The problem with the -- with the illegal immigrant that shot a cop. Tell me this story. It`s fascinating.

GRAY: There`s a lot of problems there. First of all, he -- he was deported years ago, back in 1999...

BECK: Yes.

GRAY: ... after three counts of child indecency charges. He got off on deferred adjudication.

BECK: Really?

GRAY: After indecency by the -- like it`s a speeding ticket or something. They deported him. He comes right back and lives right back here in Houston, Texas. And he`s working in a landscaping company.

BECK: Well, he`s doing the jobs that Americans won`t do. He`s molesting children, and he`s doing landscaping at the same time.

GRAY: Just a humble, lovable landscaper by day, cop killer by night, as well. So last -- last Thursday afternoon, he`s driving around town, 50 in a 30 mile an hour zone, and a police officer named Rodney Johnson, great guy by all accounts, pulls him over. And realizes he has no documentation, no identification, no driver`s license, no insurance. So, he decides...

BECK: And that`s a problem for you race -- the racist hate-mongering cops?

GRAY: Of course. Of course.

BECK: Sure. Just like those cops, Pat.

GRAY: It is. I know. They`re insensitive. So he cuffs him and puts him in the back of his patrol car, patted him down, but he missed, unfortunately -- he made a grave mistake. He missed the 9 mm handgun that was in his waistband.

So the guy maneuvers his hands from back behind him around to the front of him, gets his pistol out of his pants and shoots this officer four times in the face and head and kills him.

When the wrecker driver arrived on the scene, he took a shot at him, fortunately missed. Finally, police arrived at the scene. The guy`s still trapped in the back of the patrol car, of course.

And they take him into custody. And find out that he`d been deported once and came back to shoot and kill a cop. Keep in mind, they`re just good, decent, hard-working, loving people.

BECK: Really? I mean, and here we are dealing with -- with Mexico on Dog the Bounty Hunter. Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me? We`re taking rapists out of your country, and you`ve got a problem with that, and you`re shipping killers to us? Please.

GRAY: Speaking of which, the guy appeared in court today with three attorneys, two court appointed. One paid for by the Mexican government, who was there to...

BECK: You`re kidding me!

GRAY: No, I`m not. Paid for by -- we are -- we are in a war with Mexico right now. They`re the only ones fighting it, of course, but as far as I`m concerned...

BECK: We`re in -- Pat, we are in such denial. You know, you and I have talked so many times about what I call the perfect storm. And we are in denial on every single front. And, my gosh, we better wake up soon.

GRAY: it`s -- or we`re going to wake up dead is the problem.

BECK: Yes. Pat, appreciate it. Thank you very much.

You can hear Pat every morning on KPRC in Houston."

And here's another one

http://copthetruth.typepad.com/cop_t...immigra_1.html

Neither one is pleasant.

Old 03-01-2007, 01:28 PM

1,703 posts, read 6,471,700 times
Iroquis, your a good guy, but you've got to branch out of the midwest to notice illegal immigrants are people just like anyone else. Not headlines, criminals, and robbing Americans of taxes and healthcare. Stray from being an ignorant American, and speak to an illegal immigrant and realize they have the same feelings and needs that you do. Your my friend, and you don't have a tinted mind, that's why I'm sharing this. Now some people from Kansas, and Springfield, Illinois, and who knows where else lacking diversity, tell me how terrible, and what proffesional criminals illegal immigrants are. Please don't tell a guy from California this, who has worked on job sites with illegal immigrants, and has spoken with many, and is still alive today to tell about it. Sure there's criminals in every race and society and people who don't respect their lives or others. I'm going to smoke generalizations, stereotypes, underlying ignorance, and subtle racism. Have a nice day.

Old 03-01-2007, 01:47 PM

10,200 posts, read 11,184,898 times
I live in kansas, so he ^ has to make comments toward me often and Frankly, I'm sick of it. My town is full of illegals. Just last nite they did a segment on tv about 10 latino gangs right inside my own area. Don't tell me I know nothing. Get a gripe on reality, Dusesean and stop pointing the racial, ignorant statements to those who see what's going on.

Old 03-01-2007, 01:52 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,683,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammie View Post
I live in kansas, so he ^ has to make comments toward me often and Frankly, I'm sick of it. My town is full of illegals. Just last nite they did a segment on tv about 10 latino gangs right inside my own area. Don't tell me I know nothing. Get a gripe on reality, Dusesean and stop pointing the racial, ignorant statements to those who see what's going on.
I lived in NC for two years and they are allo ver the place there as well. he is the one that needs to open his eyes to the fact that illegals are everywhere and that CA. is not the only state, maybe not the massive number as in Ca but it is rising everyday. Dont let him bother you, he knows nothing.

Old 03-01-2007, 05:48 PM

1,469 posts, read 4,498,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusesean1986 View Post
Iroquis, your a good guy, but you've got to branch out of the midwest to notice illegal immigrants are people just like anyone else. Not headlines, criminals, and robbing Americans of taxes and healthcare. Stray from being an ignorant American, and speak to an illegal immigrant and realize they have the same feelings and needs that you do. Your my friend, and you don't have a tinted mind, that's why I'm sharing this. Now some people from Kansas, and Springfield, Illinois, and who knows where else lacking diversity, tell me how terrible, and what proffesional criminals illegal immigrants are. Please don't tell a guy from California this, who has worked on job sites with illegal immigrants, and has spoken with many, and is still alive today to tell about it. Sure there's criminals in every race and society and people who don't respect their lives or others. I'm going to smoke generalizations, stereotypes, underlying ignorance, and subtle racism. Have a nice day.

I'm just wondering how many people you would call a ignorant american,racist or bigot face to face like you do here in the forum?

Also tell us about these so called job sites where you did all this work with illegals. I'm thinking about 99.9% of your post are troll post trying to get under someones skin.

Old 03-01-2007, 05:55 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,683,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim280 View Post
I'm just wondering how many people you would call a ignorant american,racist or bigot face to face like you do here in the forum?

Also tell us about these so called job sites where you did all this work with illegals. I'm thinking about 99.9% of your post are troll post trying to get under someones skin.
I know he said he did construction for a week how many sites do you get to in a week, to meet all these different illegals. I agree, looks like trolling to me.

Old 03-01-2007, 05:58 PM

9,367 posts, read 25,233,524 times
The operative words among all this blather are:

Though no federal statistics are kept on murders or any other crimes committed by illegal aliens, a number of groups have produced estimates based on data collected from prisons, news reports and independent research.

Consider the source.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloedog View Post
More articles related to the crimes and murders commited against U.S. Citizens,

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=50441

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=51667

How many more deaths by the hands of these criminal illegal immagrants must occur against us before we take a stand. We can no longer trust are Government officials to protect us. These murders and crimes commited against U.S. citizens in my eyes is an act of war by the citizens and the country of Mexico.

Old 03-01-2007, 06:04 PM

1,469 posts, read 4,498,487 times
Re-entering the United States after having been deported is a felony punishable by up to 20 years in prison, but many aliens try and do succeed. Schurman-Kauflin estimates nearly 100 percent of deported illegal immigrant sexual offenders will return to the U.S. and molest again

As Paul Harvey says: now the rest of the story.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=53683
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration