Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-21-2008, 06:47 PM

26,706 posts, read 41,862,320 times

Advertisements

www.dcexaminer.com >> Local News (http://www.dcexaminer.com/local/Home_invasion_murder_suspect_escaped_from_NY_polic e_in_2000_officials_say.html - broken link)

This should be a poster child for no bail for illegal aliens.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2008, 07:31 PM

121 posts, read 226,199 times
The authorities should deport his entire family if he has one here.

Old 10-21-2008, 07:58 PM

136 posts, read 292,829 times
Don't worry folks. I'm certain that cases like the one above are very rare, especially in sanctuary cities and illegal immigrant-infested places. Make sure that you don't pay attention to any statistics and remember that pandering to illegals and not speaking out against them will guarantee you're not a racist.

In addition, even though he's illegal and poor we should always look the other because we, as a society, are somehow at fault and not Mexico.

Old 10-21-2008, 08:23 PM

608 posts, read 925,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdonaldson View Post
Don't worry folks. I'm certain that cases like the one above are very rare, especially in sanctuary cities and illegal immigrant-infested places. Make sure that you don't pay attention to any statistics and remember that pandering to illegals and not speaking out against them will guarantee you're not a racist.

In addition, even though he's illegal and poor we should always look the other because we, as a society, are somehow at fault and not Mexico.
Right on! I´m sick of this humanitarian cr@@! It´s time to hold those that commit crime responsible for their acts. Even though not ALL illegals are bad, any one of them entering into the US could very possibly be. The only way to truely protect our citizens is to put a stop to this at once. As far as racism is concerned, Mexico has no offical race, but if I´m a racist for defending my nation, than so be it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration