Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2008, 12:37 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,747,810 times

Advertisements

YouTube - Illegal Alien Kills Child + 2 Women in Ice Cream Shop

I hope this link works. Have Americans finally had enough? I don't care who gets in the W.H. They must be held accountable to the people of this country first.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2008, 12:47 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,431,396 times
Arrested and released 16 times before he went and killed innocent people going about their business.

I hope he FRIES!!!! And we can send his charred remains back to whichever country he is really from. Since he has stated he was born in Mexico and Guatemala, maybe they can scatter his remains on either side of their shared border.

Good riddance.

Old 09-08-2008, 01:48 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,221,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Arrested and released 16 times before he went and killed innocent people going about their business.

I hope he FRIES!!!! And we can send his charred remains back to whichever country he is really from. Since he has stated he was born in Mexico and Guatemala, maybe they can scatter his remains on either side of their shared border.

Good riddance.
Yet another preventable death. Released 16 times even though he was illegal. Should these police departments be granted fed aide? I think not.

Old 09-08-2008, 08:28 PM

3,326 posts, read 5,340,701 times
That's the point I make here. Yes fine blame the illegal but in the end who is getting what money from which gvmt/country that an illegal is arrested 16 times and let go 16 times.

Certainly someone is being paid not to deport.

Old 09-08-2008, 08:45 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,562,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luiso View Post
That's the point I make here. Yes fine blame the illegal but in the end who is getting what money from which gvmt/country that an illegal is arrested 16 times and let go 16 times.

Certainly someone is being paid not to deport.
It’s part of the backroom agreements between the U.S. and Mexico. It’s collaborative corruption at its finest. I don’t necessarily believe they are being paid not to deport, but BIG bucks are involved in this……big bucks and BIG people. Whatever it is......it has to be obscenely lucrative for our government to fail to secure our borders post 9/11.

Old 09-08-2008, 08:51 PM

4,978 posts, read 9,514,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
It’s part of the backroom agreements between the U.S. and Mexico. It’s collaborative corruption at its finest. I don’t necessarily believe they are being paid not to deport, but BIG bucks are involved in this……big bucks and BIG people. Whatever it is......it has to be obscenely lucrative for our government to fail to secure our borders post 9/11.

Ditto...movies pale in comparison with real life corruption....

Old 09-08-2008, 08:58 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,562,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nebulous1 View Post
Ditto...movies pale in comparison with real life corruption....
Absolutely! We can't even fathom the true level of corruption.

Old 09-08-2008, 10:24 PM

630 posts, read 1,294,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post

Good riddance.
It would be cheaper if we all didn;t have to pay for his death. someone should just hogtie him to the back of a pickup truck and deliver him back to mexico that way. if he is still breathing by the time he reaches his homland then so be it. Well let the mexican healthcare system take him from there.Mexico should pay for it.

oh and yea i hope he FRIES too!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration