Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 02:05 PM

902 posts, read 719,137 times

Advertisements

This is GOLD !!! Stuff like this wakes people up ! And gets them to start noticing things they never noticed before.

Tancreado RULES !!! We need more and more commercials like this.

December 4, 2007
New Tancredo Spot Warns Of Illegal Immigrants "Raping Kids"

Tom Tancredo's campaign announced today that it is running a new ad (broken link), “Consequences,” in Iowa. Like the previous Tancredo ad, it stresses the dangers of illegal immigration.

"Mothers killed. Children executed. The tactics of vicious Central American gangs, now on U.S. soil," intones a voiceover in the ad. "Pushing drugs. Raping kids. Destroying lives. Thanks to gutless politicians who refuse to defend our borders. One man dares say what must be done. Secure the borders. Deport those who don’t belong. Make sure they never come back."

Tancredo spokesman Alan Moore tells CBS News the campaign will "see what kind of reaction we get" before deciding how often to run the ad and whether to run it in other states. "It's not a one time thing at all," he says.

Moore said the point of the spot is to bring awareness about the effects of illegal immigration.

"When you don't know who's coming across your borders it's a very serious problem," says Field. "It's a lot of gang members, criminals, terrorists. That's not as well known as it needs to be."

Is he concerned that the campaign will be accused of fearmongering?

"They can call us whatever they want as long as the next president of the United States takes the necessary steps to secure our borders and enforce the laws of our nation," says Moore.

Last edited by Ozark-Baby; 12-05-2007 at 02:47 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2007, 02:11 PM

3,162 posts, read 11,441,592 times
Poor Tancredo, he's a tortured soul.

Let's send him lots of love

Old 12-05-2007, 02:13 PM

186 posts, read 335,577 times
He has my vote. I'm sending him money right now.

Old 12-05-2007, 02:18 PM

9,963 posts, read 18,511,676 times
Wow Tancredo is going to cause a lot of division with that.

Old 12-05-2007, 02:18 PM

2,433 posts, read 6,681,204 times
Tancredo is a patriot and he deserves the Presidential Medal of Freedom for speaking out so honestly on this subject. Illegal aliens are a very clear and present danger to the people, borders, language, and culture of this country. An ad like this one probably wouldn't go over well in a very PC liberal place like NYC or SF, but in the midwest it should do very well.

Old 12-05-2007, 02:23 PM

Vote for him, but send him love as well as your votes and money, wish him well, wish him light so he's inspired to guide America back to light.

Old 12-05-2007, 02:32 PM

15,875 posts, read 21,466,837 times
But you know, whatever about the white, native born Americans who rape kids and get off because laws in many states are not strict enough. Or the native born gang members in the inner city because the US cannot control it's poverty and has inadequate social safety nets.

Focus on the immigration issue- fine. But don't use fear to draw the minds of Americans away from other problems.

Old 12-05-2007, 04:01 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,754,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
But you know, whatever about the white, native born Americans who rape kids and get off because laws in many states are not strict enough. Or the native born gang members in the inner city because the US cannot control it's poverty and has inadequate social safety nets.

Focus on the immigration issue- fine. But don't use fear to draw the minds of Americans away from other problems.
Again, this is not about native crime. God knows we have enough of it in this country committed by citizens. Why in the name of all that is sane must we import crime into this country to add into the mix?

That is what Tancredo is saying. And notice that he didn't focus on illegal immigrant crime as a whole, but on the notorious MS 13 gang. These people are seriously depraved. There is not one ounce of human compassion in them. Don't believe me? Here's a little light reading for you: USATODAY.com - MS-13 gang growing extremely dangerous, FBI says

These are the vermin being allowed into this country due to the present Administration's inability to protect our borders. These people are not your average produce pickers, believe me. You should be afraid of them, very afraid.

Old 12-05-2007, 04:32 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,461,043 times
Wow! I am extremely impressed I wonder if they will play those ads here where I live? I give him credit lots of credit for this.

Old 12-05-2007, 04:35 PM

Why use fear to make your point instead of wisdom?

Any kind soul who would be willing to give a reply?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration