Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-03-2014, 12:44 PM

9,240 posts, read 8,675,396 times

Advertisements

Its not our fault you are illegal in this country. Its your mothers who knowingly tried to violate our law 8 times.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2014, 01:51 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,237,375 times
Who is punishing the child? Children forfeit many things when a parent is caught violating certain laws. Is it punishment when the law confiscates the bike from a child when it is determined that the parent stole the bike to give it to his child?
Although the individual in the OP had nothing to do with being brought here illegally the parent did. The idea that a criminal doesn't feel our laws are fair to justify their criminal behavior deserves no weight in the decision making. Literally millions of people have entered the country legally. This country owes no one a VISA and the only consideration should be what benefits the nation as a whole. It should never be about fairness or what the applicant believes.

Old 02-03-2014, 02:01 PM

157 posts, read 137,364 times
"It's not enough." Wow. Just wow. I'll be honest...I do have sympathy for those who were brought here as children by their parents. But, the arrogance of some of them turns me off.

Old 02-03-2014, 02:20 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,237,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majesticat View Post
"It's not enough." Wow. Just wow. I'll be honest...I do have sympathy for those who were brought here as children by their parents. But, the arrogance of some of them turns me off.
The arrogance of the masses who demonstrate for special consideration!!!!!

Old 02-03-2014, 03:11 PM

63,007 posts, read 29,203,719 times
Just as I stated before. You give them an inch and they will take a mile. I knew that they would be crying about their parents not being able to stay here also and just like clockwork this illegal alien proves me right. This is what would happen on a grand scale if amnesty were given to these "children" brought here illegally by their parents and our government would cave into their "separation of families" sob story.

What difference does it make which country they would end up in? They are already taught the culture and language of their homelands by their parents. They'd be right at home in their own country. This is just another lame excuse they use to demand that they be able to remain here. I'll have none of it.

Old 02-03-2014, 04:12 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,460,260 times
Quote:
I can definitely understand this. Not always the case, but so often the children seem to have the same attitude as their parents. Not always the case, but often enough.

Old 02-03-2014, 04:47 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,920,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
Its not our fault you are illegal in this country. Its your mothers who knowingly tried to violate our law 8 times.
Diaz: if you don't like it; most Americans DON'T care. Your "mother" is a crook.

Old 02-03-2014, 05:10 PM

24,561 posts, read 40,315,092 times
Quote:
Yup.

If you don't think it's enough, go back where you came from. You should be grateful we haven't deported your illegal butt already. If I had anything to say about it, you'd be whining about your situation OUTSIDE of this country.

Old 02-03-2014, 06:38 PM

50,371 posts, read 47,120,861 times
We demand!! It's the new mantra of modern criminals and we are letting it happen.

Old 02-03-2014, 11:28 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,747,673 times
Going home to your own country is "punishment"?

The illegal parents should be deported and banned permanently from legal entry for getting involved with smugglers and putting their children's lives at risk. In most cases, the parents should have the opportunity to take their children home when they go.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration