Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2013, 02:22 PM

9,240 posts, read 8,713,733 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano does not have the authority to refuse to enforce laws that require illegal immigrants to face deportation, according to the federal judge hearing the Immigration and Customs Enforcement union’s lawsuit against DHS. “The court finds that DHS does not have discretion to refuse to initiate removal proceedings [when the law requires it],” U.S. District Judge Reed O’Connor said Wednesday, per Business Week. O’Connor asked DHS and the ICE union to offer additional arguments before he makes a final ruling on the legality of President Obama’s “deferred action on childhood arrivals” program, which invoked prosecutorial discretion as a means of allowing people to stay in the country if they would have qualified for amnesty under the Dream Act, which never passed Congress.
She should be out of job & added to the unemployed Americans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2013, 02:24 PM

24,561 posts, read 40,537,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
She should be out of job & added to the unemployed Americans.
I agree. She has been a pathetic embarrassment.

Old 04-24-2013, 02:46 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,535,050 times
Never trusted a word that women has got to say then or now. Everything is always great with her, notice that. She is more then an embarrasment. She is a JOKE.

Old 04-24-2013, 03:11 PM

63,557 posts, read 29,687,222 times
Obama is just as guilty with his deferred action for Dreamies and other illegal immigrants who haven't yet been "convicted" of a felony rather than deporting them as our laws state.

Old 04-24-2013, 05:30 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,535,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Obama is just as guilty with his deferred action for Dreamies and other illegal immigrants who haven't yet been "convicted" of a felony rather than deporting them as our laws state.

Talking about Janet BUT, BUT, BUT, while on the subject????????????? think you know!

Old 04-24-2013, 05:54 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,936,311 times
She will..in 2 years. Until then they can work and get SS cards and DL's and ID's.
No one said they wouldn't be deported..they just said they'd wait 2 years to do it.

Nice way around the law without actually breaking it eh ?

Smart move by Obama and his EO. Figures amnesty will pass within 2 years so he just let them in early.

Old 04-24-2013, 07:04 PM

50 posts, read 38,389 times
Quote:
So you want to peporting kids who were brought here as kids, many of them who only speak English and only know of American culture?

People who hold these views should be deported. With force if necessary. The law needs to be changed to reflect this as a terroristic threat. We have way too many scumbags with citizenship as it is.

Old 04-24-2013, 07:20 PM

20,523 posts, read 16,008,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MilitantHuman View Post
So you want to peporting kids who were brought here as kids, many of them who only speak English and only know of American culture?

People who hold these views should be deported. With force if necessary. The law needs to be changed to reflect this as a terroristic threat. We have way too many scumbags with citizenship as it is.
Uh; many kids raised in the US but born elsewhere to NON US citizen parents have been deported. Not just Hispanic kids.

If you want to try to "deport" me because I want my country's borders controlled, have at it. I ain't breaking any laws.

Old 04-24-2013, 07:26 PM

63,557 posts, read 29,687,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MilitantHuman View Post

Illegal is illegal. I don't care how they got here. Our laws state they should be deported. It's nonsense that these so-called kids only speak English. They would know their parent's native language otherwise how would they have communicated with them pre-school? The whole family needs to go back to their homelands where they belong.

I resent your remarks that this equates to a terrorist threat or that citizens who want our immigration laws enforced are scumbags and should be deported. Are you kidding me?

Old 04-24-2013, 07:42 PM

50 posts, read 38,389 times
Quote:
Illegal is illegal. I don't care how they got here. Our laws state they should be deported. It's nonsense that these so-called kids only speak English. They would know their parent's native language otherwise how would they have communicated with them pre-school? The whole family needs to go back to their homelands where they belong.

I resent your remarks that this equates to a terrorist threat or that citizens who want our immigration laws enforced are scumbags and should be deported. Are you kidding me?
Not all kids learn their parents native tongue. Are you kidding me?

Deporting kids, essentially defacto American kids to an largely unknown country of origin with a language barrier is a pretty good example of terrorism in my book. Screwing up lives that badly, and as I can tell from your posts out of anger and hate is primary aspect of terrorism.

Especially since so many have gone out of their to expand the definition of terrorism and terrorist, i don´t have a problem calling anyone with a desire to destroy lives that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration