Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-22-2007, 07:26 PM

1,058 posts, read 3,488,366 times

Advertisements

I'm just curious to hear from all New Yorkers about Governor Spitzer giving driver licenses out to Illegal Aliens. I'm from Long Island and I saw on Newsday's web page that there were over 650 comments left from Long Islanders expressing their outrage. I too am outraged. Are other New Yorkers outraged as well?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2007, 07:42 PM

148 posts, read 648,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbres View Post
I'm just curious to hear from all New Yorkers about Governor Spitzer giving driver licenses out to Illegal Aliens. I'm from Long Island and I saw on Newsday's web page that there were over 650 comments left from Long Islanders expressing their outrage. I too am outraged. Are other New Yorkers outraged as well?
It means More illegals in Farm Country for one thing. The NY Farm Bureau is the most powerful lobby in NY and they own Spitzer. Check out their web site at New York Farm Bureau Home Page It's all about illegals and how to employ them.

I live in southern Erie county and towns like North Collins, Lawtons, Eden etc are over run with illegal farm laborers........and all the women they bring with them are PREGNANT which means they are auntomatic USA citizens when they are born. Went to the local Save-a-Lot store in North Collins and every single one of these tiny little farm laborers had a NY State Welfare Food Card or whatever they are. None spoke a word of English but they knew how to punch those numbers in to make the food debit card work. The Dairy Farmers out here are getting filthy rich off of $4.00 gallon milk while employing slave labor and passing the social costs off to the taxpayers. They put up trailors for them to live in and put a port-potty out fromt for a bathroom.....if they are lucky to have a farmer who "cares" about them. When the illegal farm laborer gets sick or hurt on the job? They go to the emergency room to get treated by the NY STATE TAXPAYER. All the dairy farms in NY are expanding on a massive scale never before seen. It's going to get a lot worse..........

Old 09-22-2007, 07:46 PM

Quote:
They put up trailors for them to live in and put a port-potty out fromt for a bathroom.....if they are lucky to have a farmer who "cares" about them.
Sounds more like a new form of slavery.

Please write your state assemblyman and state senator to express your outrage.

Click the below links:

New York State Assembly

New York State Senate >> Home

Old 09-23-2007, 06:42 PM

Newsday Long Island has had over 750 responses in just two days over this.

I read from another post that New Yorkers will now need a passport to use as ID for domestic airflights now that Spitzer has compromised our driver licenses as a secure document for ID purposes.

Old 09-23-2007, 09:33 PM

491 posts, read 828,947 times
Aliens can already drive anywhere in America with their country of origin’s drivers license.
The lefty bastards want these illegals get drivers licenses then regester to vote at the next window ...all in one swoop!
There doing this to get the illegals into the system so they can get to vote

-Joe

Old 09-23-2007, 11:39 PM

2,096 posts, read 1,469,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe L View Post
Aliens can already drive anywhere in America with their country of origin’s drivers license.
The lefty bastards want these illegals get drivers licenses then regester to vote at the next window ...all in one swoop!

-Joe
It also make it a breeze to apply for social services. Time to vote for representitives that support America first!

Old 09-24-2007, 05:59 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,165,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citigirl View Post
It also make it a breeze to apply for social services. Time to vote for representitives that support America first!
Who would that be?

It's all dispicable!

I no longer live in NY - but you can bet your butt, my dad is in an uproar!

Old 09-26-2007, 09:32 PM

193 posts, read 489,845 times
It is part of the reason I no longer live in NY. Taxes, corruption, english as a second language, traffic, dirt. How sad, I truly miss NYC but the NYC I miss is no longer there.

Old 09-26-2007, 10:47 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,447,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Who would that be?

It's all dispicable!

I no longer live in NY - but you can bet your butt, my dad is in an uproar!
I think it is congress.org and you can look up who is in your state...
Then give em h*ll!

It is pathetic how badly the Dems want that Hispanic vote. It just shows ya they will go to any length to make sure there is a dem in the Pres office.

Old 09-26-2007, 10:56 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,447,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe L View Post

-Joe
Hey Joe that is a really good point!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration