Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2012, 10:57 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,598,370 times

Advertisements

Quote:
"My husband is being treated like a common criminal, but he should be judged on the things he has done for his family and the community. He's our only means of support," Jennifer Martínez, a U.S. citizen, said in a telephone conference call from Manitowoc, Wisconsin.

Martínez has at least two illegal reentries into the United States after being deported twice.
Newsflash, Jennifer: Your husband IS a common criminal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2012, 12:01 PM

145 posts, read 509,775 times
Oh Jennifer... let me do the same and cross in to Mexico a bunch of times illegally and see what happens.

"He's our only means of support," ..."our" suggesting she has kids with the criminal. Why didn't you think to yourself ..."hey I'm not ready for kids yet since the only income I can attain will come from my illegal criminal husband" before you went and popped out a few?

Illegals are always saying they just "want a better life for their family" ... yet they come here with the specific goal of giving birth on American soil for free goodies. Newsflash...someone is footing the bill

Old 03-23-2012, 04:31 PM

Location: City - Prefer the country. People shouldn't have to live where they can't see the stars.
98 posts, read 284,722 times
Hey Jennifer sweetie...since you chose to marry the guy, and he's your "only means of support," perhaps you should pack up the fam, and head on back to Mexico with him. (til death do us part, blah, blah, blah) You'll not get any sympathy from me. You knew his story when you made your decisions. It's called taking responsibility for your actions.

And really, it will be a win/win. Your child can meet the Mexican side of the family, and it will keep the US taxpayers from having to pay your rent, and buy your food until his child turns 18.

Oh, and while you're in Mexico...try marching in their streets, or bitching about being treated like a criminal and see where that gets ya.

Drop us a card...

Old 03-24-2012, 11:39 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,842,910 times
I think if Jennifer truly loves her illegal, she will happily return to Mexico with him when he goes and he can be her only means of support there.

She had every opportunity to sponsor him legally -- why didn't she?

Old 03-24-2012, 11:42 AM

I also have a strong feeling that her illegal is not actually providing her much support -- likely she is getting her maternity stays paid by Medicaid and gets food stamps, WIC and a whole lot more support from the taxpayers.

Old 03-24-2012, 11:46 AM

5,299 posts, read 4,858,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
I also have a strong feeling that her illegal is not actually providing her much support -- likely she is getting her maternity stays paid by Medicaid and gets food stamps, WIC and a whole lot more support from the taxpayers.
Shouldn't U.S. citizens be able to draw such benefits?...

Old 03-24-2012, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
Shouldn't U.S. citizens be able to draw such benefits?...
I suspect she can. And I suspect that her government handouts will surpass any affection she has for this husband when he is returned home. She'll stay here with her food stamps and WIC coupons.

That's the whole joke with these spouses of illegals -- they will stomp their feet and pretend they care, but when it gets right down to it, few can love their spouse in the other country, they can only love them here.

Old 03-24-2012, 02:21 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,598,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
I suspect she can. And I suspect that her government handouts will surpass any affection she has for this husband when he is returned home. She'll stay here with her food stamps and WIC coupons.

That's the whole joke with these spouses of illegals -- they will stomp their feet and pretend they care, but when it gets right down to it, few can love their spouse in the other country, they can only love them here.
It's funny how "love" and "family unity" are only possible for illegals and their spouses within the borders of the USA. In other words, what's love got to do with it?

Old 03-24-2012, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
It's funny how "love" and "family unity" are only possible for illegals and their spouses within the borders of the USA. In other words, what's love got to do with it?
Yep and just as we suspected, she chose the easy life of welfare handouts in the USA. She said goodbye to her cash support, is keeping the welfare handouts instead.

http://www.sheboyganpress.com/articl...xt%7CFRONTPAGE

"He got deported this morning. We watched the bus pull away," said his wife, Jennifer Martinez, sobbing into the phone.

He very obviously is not her only means of support. ABSOLUTELY nothing stops her from packing up and packing up the four kids and joining him in his country. Nothing but her greed and love of welfare handouts.

What's more -- since he is in a neighboring country, she has the obvious choice to relocate herself to the USA side of the border if she cannot fathom giving up her USA handouts and visiting him. Or -- if he really supports the family, he can now wire remittances from Mexico to his family here.

And no one is ever sad when the illegals leave their families back in Mexico to come chase the easy money in the USA. No one worries when children in Mexico don't get to see THEIR parents living illegally in the USA. Well I do, I feel very bad for all the kids in Mexico whose parents are in the USA.

Last edited by malamute; 03-24-2012 at 03:59 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration