Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2012, 04:58 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,883,306 times

Advertisements

Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio to seek sixth term - latimes.com
Way to go JOE !!!!

Joe Arpaio is a true American hero that does his job like it's supposed to be done. Someone not afraid to stand up to Illegal alien invaders.

This man truly deserves a medal. With plenty of Illegal aliens still in Arizona and more trying to cross everyday we need someone as tough and brave as Joe to patrol the border.

America backs this True American Hero that stands up against traitors like Obama and will continue to fight for and protect America !!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2012, 09:43 PM

373 posts, read 713,957 times
He should run for president. THEN we would see that most americans want the illegal s delt with according to our laws even though the ones running for office now arent willing to do a thing....They just try to get our focus off of the real issues by bringing up abortion every election. It a ploy by all of them so they can side step immigration . They think of us as sheep

Old 01-05-2012, 09:46 PM

387 posts, read 339,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falconman View Post
He should run for president. THEN we would see that most americans want the illegal s delt with according to our laws even though the ones running for office now arent willing to do a thing....They just try to get our focus off of the real issues by bringing up abortion every election. It a ploy by all of them so they can side step immigration . They think of us as sheep
Do you think Maricopa will still elect him if he is in the Federal slammer?

The odds are strong that he is about to be indicted. Still elect him? And if convicted? Still elect him?

Would not surprise me. The Phoenix rednecks are hard core.

Old 01-06-2012, 08:59 AM

5,340 posts, read 6,549,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by libertylover7 View Post
Do you think Maricopa will still elect him if he is in the Federal slammer?

The odds are strong that he is about to be indicted. Still elect him? And if convicted? Still elect him?

Would not surprise me. The Phoenix rednecks are hard core.
Yes, Sheriff Joe will be Re Elected

Until the Fed's present some type of proof Sheriff Joe's chances of
being indicted are next to nil

The biggest difference between the Fed's & Sheriff Joe is that he
HONORS the OATH he SWORE to uphold, something that Little Eric Holder and Barack Hussein Obama have seemed to conveniently forgotten

In the not to distant future Little Eric Holder and Barack Hussein Obama
will have to account for their actions of not Securing the Border and Operation Fast and Furious, the main stream media will even run from
them once the details begin to unfold.

Old 01-06-2012, 09:03 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,360,620 times
So I guess any American who wants our immigration laws enforced is a "redneck"? lol.

Old 01-06-2012, 09:09 AM

9,827 posts, read 6,959,081 times
I guarantee the fine people of Maricopa county will indeed, again elect sheriff Joe. He has done a good job for them for years and continues to do so, in spite of the federal governments lack of cooperation.

Old 01-06-2012, 09:25 AM

5,340 posts, read 6,549,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
So I guess any American who wants our immigration laws enforced is a "redneck"? lol.
I'm standing up because the hundreds of thousands who died fighting in wars for this country while insuring our freedom

If that makes me a redneck so be it, But I'm an AMERICAN first

The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights reserved.

Old 01-06-2012, 09:54 AM

373 posts, read 713,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
I would rather be a red neck WHO SUPPORTS OUR LAWS than a subversive illegal alien supporter who turns a blind eye to what these illegal border jumping liers and cheats are doing to OUR country...lolJust what is it about the word illegal that people just cant understand?

Old 01-06-2012, 11:10 AM

56,966 posts, read 35,337,171 times
I live in Cochise County, so that's their business up in Maricopa. But the dude is rather old, and i'm not so sure he's up for the job anymore.

But at the end of the day, if the folks up in Ciudad de La Finiquiera and surrouding areas want him, that's their business. So long as he stays the hell away from this county, doesn't matter.

Old 01-06-2012, 11:21 AM

643 posts, read 1,397,937 times
Joe Arpaio is a very evil man. Not just toward the Illegal Immigrants but to the Americans in his jails. I can't go into to much detail as a friend who did something stupid and went to jail there 10 years ago asked me not to share. But Arpaio himself is responsible for the unjust deaths of many inmates.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration