Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2011, 11:08 PM

1,495 posts, read 2,312,191 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikCortez View Post
Its the truth. And more and more Chicanos want illegal aliens GONE cause they make us look real bad. Even if most illegals are Hispanic.
Look bad... to whom? If you're worried that small-minded people might judge you or treat you unfairly, then why don't you take on such people directly, instead of blaming illegals?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2011, 06:50 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,385,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_cat View Post
Look bad... to whom? If you're worried that small-minded people might judge you or treat you unfairly, then why don't you take on such people directly, instead of blaming illegals?
I agee, except that since the majority of illegals are Mexicans and the Hispanic community doesn't seem to want to take a stand against them they reap what they sow.

Old 06-18-2011, 08:12 AM

110 posts, read 183,985 times
If we already have unlimited ag visas - and that is supposed to be a valid argument - why are convicts being paroled to the peach orchards?

Old 06-18-2011, 08:39 AM

1,495 posts, read 2,312,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
I agee, except that since the majority of illegals are Mexicans and the Hispanic community doesn't seem to want to take a stand against them they reap what they sow.
I'm afraid to read between the lines here.

Old 06-18-2011, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavoufl View Post
If we already have unlimited ag visas - and that is supposed to be a valid argument - why are convicts being paroled to the peach orchards?
Because as in the unlimited visas the farmers have to be able to prove they can't find an American worker to pick crops. These parolees are citizens therefore that trumps the need for these visas.

Old 06-18-2011, 08:41 AM

Quote:
I'm afraid to read between the lines here.
There is nothing between the lines to read. My remarks stand on their own based on the truth.

Old 06-18-2011, 08:58 AM

1,421 posts, read 1,498,560 times
Quote:
Our rep aint good. I hate to say it. We DONT need more stuff hurting us.

Old 06-19-2011, 08:04 PM

172 posts, read 363,990 times
California needs one of these laws NOW! I was at the mall the other day and couldn't take a survey for cash because I was not hispanic. I blatantly called the lady a racist and she was stunned. Oh and for those liberals who dare call me a racist, my lovely lady is Mexican.

How much more racist can the left get. After that incident I literally wanted to pack my bags and leave this country, perhaps back to Europe where my parents are from. At least there I wouldn't have to hear about race every 15 feet. I'm sick of it!

Old 06-19-2011, 08:27 PM

1,421 posts, read 1,498,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpingRoo View Post
California needs one of these laws NOW! I was at the mall the other day and couldn't take a survey for cash because I was not hispanic. I blatantly called the lady a racist and she was stunned. Oh and for those liberals who dare call me a racist, my lovely lady is Mexican.

How much more racist can the left get. After that incident I literally wanted to pack my bags and leave this country, perhaps back to Europe where my parents are from. At least there I wouldn't have to hear about race every 15 feet. I'm sick of it!
DONT give up, homie, please dont give up the fight.

Old 06-19-2011, 08:45 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,538,370 times
Quote:
And the pastors of local Hispanic churches say some of their parishioners are leaving Georgia and taking the donations that support charitable causes with them.

Well BOO! HOO!,
It's about time you get on your knees and start praying to God.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration