Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2010, 06:53 PM

6,612 posts, read 12,849,697 times

Advertisements

apparently her immigration lawyer was right when he stated "Nicky has nothing to fear" - sigh

Quote:
Various unions are supporting an effort to offer aid to Whitman's ex-housekeeper, Nicky Diaz Santillan, as she attempts to win legal residency in immigration court. The proceeds are going to the Nicky Diaz Defense Fund.

The Buzz: Whitman's maid to benefit from sale of 'Queen Meg' props - Sacramento Politics - California Politics | Sacramento Bee (http://www.sacbee.com/2010/12/10/3247549/the-buzz-whitmans-maid-to-benefit.html - broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2010, 08:03 PM

3,204 posts, read 2,871,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opyelie View Post
apparently her immigration lawyer was right when he stated "Nicky has nothing to fear" - sigh

The Buzz: Whitman's maid to benefit from sale of 'Queen Meg' props - Sacramento Politics - California Politics | Sacramento Bee (http://www.sacbee.com/2010/12/10/3247549/the-buzz-whitmans-maid-to-benefit.html - broken link)

Gosh, and here I thought Gloria Allred was defending her for free because it was the right thing to do. And I don't see anyone checking out the funding of Nicky's defense even though it is publicly stated that this was all political. It's unbelievable and frankly indefensable how gullable people are.

Do illegals really not understand what pawns they are?

Old 12-21-2010, 08:53 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,578,536 times
Incredible! Apparently, “coming out of the shadows” has its benefits. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again, don’t be surprised if she gets a reality TV show. She’s now a star. Let’s not forget, some pro-illegals consider her the Hispanic Rosa Parks.

Lately, both MSNBC and CNN have been interviewing illegal aliens, and they have absolutely no fear. In fact, they’re proud, and flaunt their status. DREAMies have also commented that they intend to be seen and heard. Our pandering and inept government has emboldened these invaders. They now believe they are entitled to the same rights and privileges as citizens and legal residents. After all, according to Barbara Boxer and other pro-illegal politicians, the only difference between illegal aliens and citizens is a stupid piece of paper.

We haven’t seen anything yet. They plan to launch their own “civil rights” movement. According to a Latino guy interviewed on TV today, their movement will dwarf that of Dr. King, because their numbers are greater than that of blacks during the 60’s. Expect to see a massive march on Washington. They honestly believe the plight of illegal aliens is identical to that of black citizens.

Sadly, I expect to see the Dynamic Duo participating in their movement, along with Maxine Waters and other members of the CBC. These pathetic fools don’t realize they are only being used. They are essentially paving the way for their replacements. I sent a scathing letter to the CBC after that despicable DREAM Act performance by their pandering members of the House. Of course I’m sure they don’t give a damn about my opinion, but writing it sure felt cathartic.

Old 12-21-2010, 09:04 PM

10,035 posts, read 9,521,282 times
So the unions and CNA are using as a poster child, a criminal who lied and committed fraud?

Old 12-21-2010, 09:33 PM

932 posts, read 1,965,080 times
Nicky Diaz is one of the lowest illegal dirtbags that has ever stepped foot in this country. I hope a tree falls on her.

Old 12-22-2010, 02:34 AM

1,890 posts, read 2,656,612 times
This is what it has come down to - using anything and anyone for their own gain/benefit, no matter what cost, consequences, or requisitions.

Old 12-22-2010, 04:27 AM

2,245 posts, read 4,236,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phxguy View Post
Nicky Diaz is one of the lowest illegal dirtbags that has ever stepped foot in this country. I hope a tree falls on her.
Actually, I heard she's 5'2", which is kind of tall for those people.

Old 12-23-2010, 11:07 AM

932 posts, read 1,965,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visit a Library View Post
Actually, I heard she's 5'2", which is kind of tall for those people.
Well in terms of smearing Americans for her problems. Besides she's still shorter than me.

Old 12-23-2010, 05:55 PM

27,219 posts, read 46,799,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opyelie View Post

Unbelievable...throw her out she convicted many crimes and fraud...out, out and again OUT! No sorry, sent her back, she didn't came here to do the right thing, she lied, committed fraud so either prison and out or immediately deportation.

Old 12-23-2010, 06:00 PM

2,539 posts, read 4,090,803 times
maybe she's a "long lost relative of barry O's".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration