Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2010, 10:36 PM

155 posts, read 174,516 times

Advertisements

How many illegals enter the united states per day, from 1986 to 2010?
assuming theres 11 million ILLEGALS, and for the more
pessimistics lets say 20 million.

thats 24 years or 8,760 days.
11million mark in those 24 years per day entering illegaly = 1,255
20 million mark in those 24 years per day entering illegaly = 2,283

estimate from fair press.
* The $113 billion in outlays for services and benefits to illegal aliens and their families represents an average cost to native-headed households of $1,117 a year. Because the burdens of illegal immigration are not evenly distributed, the costs are much higher in states with large illegal alien populations.
* Education for the children of illegal aliens represents the single largest public expenditure at an annual cost of $52 billion. Nearly all of that cost is absorbed by state and local governments.

Over the next two decades, nearly 80 million baby boomers — about 10,000 per day — will become eligible for Social Security.
A baby boomer turns 50...4,000,000 per year, 10,958 per day, 465 per hour, and 7.1 per minute ??
By 2015, those aged 50 and older will represent 45% of the U.S. population (AARP).

Monthly Statistical Snapshot, July 2010
http://liber8.stlouisfed.org/newsletter/2008/200803.pdf (broken link)
No cost of living for Social Security again - National baby boomer | Examiner.com
Jobless? Retire early (Every day another 10,000 boomers will get Social Security)
First baby boomer receives 1st Social Security payment - USATODAY.com
Seniors, Senior Citizen Boomer Tips Information, Surviving the challenges of retirement, Senior Citizen News, www.seniorark.com, SeniorArc, Senior Arc, Senior Citizen Site online senior magazine, cheap frugal retirement , boomer senior senor seneor c
Retirement & Baby Boomer Jobs GoldenAge Personnel

Latin American economy to grow by five per cent in 2010 - The Economic Times (http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/international-business/Latin-American-economy-to-grow-by-five-per-cent-in-2010/articleshow/6557610.cms - broken link)
Illegal Immigrants Cost U.S. $100 Billion per Year, Conservative Group Says About Illegal Immigration - ABC News
Illegal Immigration Costs Us Net $100 Billion | RedState

Old 09-17-2010, 10:52 PM

had to put all my fact according to the biggest estimates for 2010.
illegals cost the american taxpayer 113 billion dollars which half of it goes to
education (52 billion)

now according to the social security beneficieres will cost the american taxpayer roughly $1,170 dollars per beneficiery.

so if theres 10,000 social security pensioners per day retiring 365 days of the year it comes
to an amount being 3,650,000 pensioners per year.
multiply that by 1,170 dollars per month (12 months)
pensioners of the baby boom age are costing a big burden on americas federal spending
an amount being....51.24 billion dollars a year.

now if we add year number 2011 that would be 102.48 billion (remember were adding 3.65 million pensioners per year.
2012 =153.726
2013= 204.972
2014 = 256.218
2015= 307.464 (by this time since we started this little add on, your retires that retire at 65 are now 70)

as you can see illegals so far are really costing the american taxpayer 113 billion but half of that goes in education (if we give them the oppurtunity)
those 53 billion or half of the spending would be and investment.

lets say we do deport them, all of them to their respective latin american countries, latin america is projected to grow 5 percent and china seems to be highly interested in its resources paying high prices for its commodities.
The United States and Latin America: Nobody's backyard | The Economist

are we going to give an american investment to our competitors?
while were losing workers at a higher rate? tell me what you think.

latin america regardless is going to grow, and I think those 53 billion that were seeing as a burdern today migh someday mean a lot when latin america becomes a bigger economical power
and we would have a total advantage over the rest of our competitors.
if we dont,
were just going to isolte ourselves from the world and all of us know what that means.

Old 09-17-2010, 11:00 PM

19,859 posts, read 12,147,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by inturbide1981 View Post

are we going to give an american investment to our competitors?
while were losing workers at a higher rate? tell me what you think.
What exactly is this American investment in your opinion?

Old 09-17-2010, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
in my opinion the illegal immigrants children.
you might not see it that way I understand but if half of the expenditures created by illegals is education.

look at this.
http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/row/98-840.pdf

latin america as a whole, is americas 20% of its market regarding imports and exports more than EUROPE COMBINE. latin america has not even reach its maximum potential, most of the countries are fairly
young, with a small labor force. So the benefits could be tremendous and could be an ally when Identifying ourselves with the rest of the world such as islam, or china.

second. If we deport lthem ets say all of our taxdollars are going to the trash for educating them.
I can assure you that some of them might be our future diplomats
regarding Latin americas propsperous future.

Just think, If were not deporting them faster than we wish, then they are becoming an asset as as worker, I know their level of education might now be as bright as a native child, but I can assure you
that their level of education is surpassing latin americas youth already, and what better then
a labor force that can understand their competitors at every level.

Old 09-17-2010, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Trade is one of the more enduring issues in contemporary U.S.-Latin America relations. Latin
America is far from the largest U.S. regional trade partner, but historically is the fastest growing
one. Between 1998 and 2009, total U.S. merchandise trade (exports plus imports) with Latin America grew by 82% compared to 72% for Asia (driven largely by China), 51% for the
European Union, 221% for Africa, and 64% for the world. Mexico composed 11.7% of total U.S.
merchandise trade in 2009 and is the largest Latin American trade partner, accounting for 58% of
the region’s trade with the United States, the result of a long history of economic integration
between the two countries. By contrast, the rest of Latin America together makes up only 8.3% of
U.S. trade, leaving significant room for growth.

Latin america is are fastest growing partner

Old 09-17-2010, 11:19 PM

Quote:
or lets put it these way better
the 200 million descendants of europe, are doing less trading with america TODAY.

THEN the 46 million hispanics descendants of latin america

in other words just imagine the potential
having a workforce that relates to our neighbors,
at 46 million desendants they have surpassed the european descendants by a long shot.

regarding trading with their previous homeland

Old 09-21-2010, 11:47 AM

474 posts, read 602,448 times
How about some real fact facts? Like a belligerent illegal alien who thinks this country owes her something? Is it because she is Obama's aunt? She struts around the neighborhood in lovely designer clothes while her total existence, including her healthcare is paid for by American taxpayers. See it for yourselves. I will post the next installment of her interview.
She is known as Aunt Zeutuni....in Mass. One of the reasons we sent Scott Brown down to Washington and we will be sending more to support the rule of law which Aunt Zeutuni does not care about....She attended the inauguration..He, the anointed one, knows about it and flaunts it in our faces.
http://wbztv.com/video/?id=92617@wbz.dayport.com

Old 09-21-2010, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friendly blogger View Post
How about some real fact facts? Like a belligerent illegal alien who thinks this country owes her something? Is it because she is Obama's aunt? She struts around the neighborhood in lovely designer clothes while her total existence, including her healthcare is paid for by American taxpayers. See it for yourselves. I will post the next installment of her interview.
She is known as Aunt Zeutuni....in Mass. One of the reasons we sent Scott Brown down to Washington and we will be sending more to support the rule of law which Aunt Zeutuni does not care about....She attended the inauguration..He, the anointed one, knows about it and flaunts it in our faces.
http://wbztv.com/video/?id=92617@wbz.dayport.com
look dont shoot the messenger
question,
are hispanics growing at a fast pace?
why did the govermnet let it happen?
does latin america have more political, economical influence then in the 1950's.

I mean i could go on and on and on.
I am just giving you the big picture, if
all those strategist, harvard, ucla, standford educated elite
are doing the decisions
when they past
United States free trade agreements - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

nafta, cafta etc and the ones yet to come,

america is being sucked by its neighbors something natural
something that happens in every region.

americas european influence was destroyed when the last immigrant stop coming in masses.

SO WE CAN PREACH ALL NIGHT OF HOW OUR SITUATION IS SO TERRIBLE OR WE CAN FIND SOLUTIONS .

they should have past pamphlets to the poor europeans
when they came in the last century,

telling them "where were going, is not like europe, all of its neighbors are hispanic, maybe then the ones $#%% now, wouldnt be complaining so much
about latin americas influenc in america.

Old 09-21-2010, 04:32 PM

107 posts, read 151,670 times
well, thank you interbide for the statistics. It's also good that you included our good old american tax paying baby boomers in some of the statistics as I think many people fail to figure their numbers in.

I for one have had it suggested to look into numbersusa I'm interested in finding a solution. I'm not at all interested in amnesty. I would like america to be more responsible financially and to first and foremost take care of the good old american tax payer. We must also respect our legal immigrants who have done the right thing by immigrating here legally.

Illegal immigrants rights and previledges should never supercede the actual citizens. We all need to look at these statistics. Money doesn't grow on trees. We must look to our own children, parents and grandparents. Personally if you think of the baby boomer population and the implications of alzeimers and long term healthcare etc anyone with a brain would realize we really have our hands full with our american citizens.

Old 09-22-2010, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by serrendipity View Post
well, thank you interbide for the statistics. It's also good that you included our good old american tax paying baby boomers in some of the statistics as I think many people fail to figure their numbers in.

I for one have had it suggested to look into numbersusa I'm interested in finding a solution. I'm not at all interested in amnesty. I would like america to be more responsible financially and to first and foremost take care of the good old american tax payer. We must also respect our legal immigrants who have done the right thing by immigrating here legally.

Illegal immigrants rights and previledges should never supercede the actual citizens. We all need to look at these statistics. Money doesn't grow on trees. We must look to our own children, parents and grandparents. Personally if you think of the baby boomer population and the implications of alzeimers and long term healthcare etc anyone with a brain would realize we really have our hands full with our american citizens.
and ur right, could you think of some?
thanks for being polite, americas problem go beyond illegal immigration,
me as a concern citizen

one were not the america we were once, the world has woken up and they are very competitive something I think a lot of anylist wanted when they were talking about free trade, and pure capitalism

how would you solve our labor force decline? or better yet
worker /pension ratio?
if china and india are growing at a really fast pace (there adding over 30 million workers in the next 10 years) how are we going to stop the outsourcing with those numbers in mind?

one, reduce social security pensioners and send them to mexico , everything is cheaper there
second, reduce the military budget and bring it home and protect the ones retiring in mexico
third since the outsourcing competition is going to get tougher , then give more legal ways to work in america so companies wont outsource and we can tax the ones here

i mean what are your answers to americas problems? simply
send back every illegal that crossed the border? and would you really punish all the employers if illegals could provide you with information regarding their prior employers? I think that the a reform to strentgh the continent of north america is the solution and thats that...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration