Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-16-2009, 09:18 AM

2 posts, read 5,877 times

Advertisements

Hello,
We are moving to Estates at Grand Harbor in Katy next month and trying to find broadband providers in that area. Unfortunately i cant find anyone other than Comcast broadband. Is there any other provider in that area????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2009, 08:59 PM

98 posts, read 338,076 times
I moved to Nottingham Country in June. We had AT&T Uverse before. We were forced to go with Comcast when we moved out here and it sucks every bit as bad as it did when we cancelled them and went with Uverse a few years ago. We are praying Uverse becomes available soon. Comcast is the worst company I have ever dealt with.

Old 10-19-2009, 01:18 PM

443 posts, read 1,793,599 times
Not sure if Entouch is in that area or not but it might be worth looking into. I'm not crazy about Comcast either but I have never had it go offline on me. However my bandwidth is crap.

Old 12-29-2009, 12:32 PM

12 posts, read 51,531 times
could someone inform if lakes at grand harbor in katy is a good neighborhood?

Old 12-29-2009, 01:29 PM

155 posts, read 542,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chak123 View Post
Hello,
We are moving to Estates at Grand Harbor in Katy next month and trying to find broadband providers in that area. Unfortunately i cant find anyone other than Comcast broadband. Is there any other provider in that area????
I think you only have Consolidated Communications (DSL) and Comcast (Broadband) to choose from..

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel.dands View Post
could someone inform if lakes at grand harbor in katy is a good neighborhood?
It's a good neighborhood. I've lived here for almost 4 years. Other than dealing with bad neighbors who were renting the house next to us (who are now gone!), There isn't too much to complain about. I only wish we had a community pool...

Old 01-12-2010, 04:36 PM

15 posts, read 45,345 times
My husband and I have lived here for a little over a year. We like the neighborhood. A neighborhood pool would be nice, but I don't think that's on the horizon any time soon. The neighborhood is very quiet and we really like living here. All the neighbors I have met are really nice. I wouldn't mind having more neighborhood "events"...like maybe block parties??? Anyone who lives here interested?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston