Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-23-2009, 01:37 PM

4 posts, read 25,169 times

Advertisements

We just relocated from Northeast to Houston Area. After few weeks studying, we pretty much decided to buy a house in New Territory, Sugarland.
If anyone know a good buyer agent who familiar with this area, could you let me know. I really appreciate.

Old 09-27-2009, 05:55 PM

43 posts, read 207,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biweekflighter View Post
We just relocated from Northeast to Houston Area. After few weeks studying, we pretty much decided to buy a house in New Territory, Sugarland.
If anyone know a good buyer agent who familiar with this area, could you let me know. I really appreciate.
Moderator cut: no real estate recommendations
If I were ready to sell my home I would have you look at it. Very nice but I just ordered Plantation Shutters throughout and they will not be installed for 7 more weeks. I need to move closer to my grandkids as I had a bad outcome on eye surgery and am limited now on what I can do. I think you will like New Territory. Good schools. Try and stay EAST of Hwy 99. Joella will know what this means. Good Luck.
Google Joella Mullis/Remax Southwest for her cell number and office number.

Last edited by Chickrae; 09-27-2009 at 09:11 PM.. Reason: no recommmendations with real estate names

Old 09-27-2009, 08:17 PM

125 posts, read 312,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macymaid View Post
She sold us our home in New Terrirory and knows this area well. Tell her I sent you. (-: If I were ready to sell my home I would have you look at it. Very nice but I just ordered Plantation Shutters throughout and they will not be installed for 7 more weeks. I need to move closer to my grandkids as I had a bad outcome on eye surgery and am limited now on what I can do. I think you will like New Territory. Good schools. Try and stay EAST of Hwy 99. Joella will know what this means. Good Luck.
Google Joella Mullis/Remax Southwest for her cell number and office number.
All of New Territory - on both sides of 99 - has exemplary elementary and middle schools and is quite nice, with pools, parks, etc....

Old 09-27-2009, 08:21 PM

4,760 posts, read 13,832,610 times
I thought we weren't supposed to mention specific Realtors here but are supposed to DM instead?

Old 09-27-2009, 09:19 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,488,516 times
No recommendations with real estate agent's names are allowed in the open forum, therefore this thread will be closed, since the OP is asking that very thing. You can DM the information.
Thank you.

Read the TOS -

Recommendations
Recommendations are allowed for posters that have at least 10 posts. One cannot recommend himself/herself. The only area where recommendations are not permitted is real estate, however general responses, such as "we have many helpful and knowledgeable real estate agents on this forum - just DM them" are fine.

When in doubt read the TOS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston