Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2009, 06:20 PM

912 posts, read 2,559,554 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by caldvn View Post
Cause we all know how cool it is to drink dat way...
Don't know about cool, I wouldn't have thought consuming a beverage was cool or otherwise.

You would be correct in assuming I enjoy drinking quality coffee however and Starbucks doesn't offer it.

If big bucket sized cups of glop are your thing then I guess it's probably great.

As I said anyone have a favourite maccy-d's?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2009, 07:04 PM

448 posts, read 1,589,443 times
Starbucks is good but everyone knows dunkin donuts>>>>>>>>>*

Old 09-09-2009, 05:47 AM

161 posts, read 474,750 times
All Starbucks are exactly the same - that is the point, as it is with McDonalds. They exist to make you feel safe. I'm so glad that here in London we have real coffee houses in the shape of Caffe Nero and others - even Costa Coffee is less bland than Starbucks.

Old 09-09-2009, 06:03 AM

2,783 posts, read 6,682,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amyalta View Post
All Starbucks are exactly the same - that is the point, as it is with McDonalds. They exist to make you feel safe. I'm so glad that here in London we have real coffee houses in the shape of Caffe Nero and others - even Costa Coffee is less bland than Starbucks.
Well, there you go. The real reason why Houston sucks and London is the greatest city ever!

But yet if there is so much to do in London and it is such a great city, why would someone who lives there go out of their way to come to an internet forum about Houston just to bash the city?

Old 09-09-2009, 06:09 AM

447 posts, read 1,767,749 times
Well, I like Starbucks because I think their coffee is smooth. And I don't see what the difference is with Cafe Nero or Costa- which are also chains (I also lived in London for several years) And I wish there was a drive thru in Cinco!

On the same note, I don't care for Dunn Brothers-

Old 09-09-2009, 06:15 AM

100 posts, read 306,184 times
You haven't had real coffee unless it's been eaten by an animal and poo'd poo'd.

BBC NEWS | UK | England | London | Animal dung coffee at £50 a cup

I've tried Starbucks regular coffee a few times and noticed it has a strong chemical taste. Maybe I'm tasting the caffeine...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston