Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2017, 08:26 AM

24,104 posts, read 15,210,209 times

Advertisements

Does his district cover most of Charley Wilson's district before the 2000 census?

Charley was son of a gun who kept getting re elected while sitting in the hot tub with hookers and drugs.

His commercials were great. As were the constituent services.

DH's family is all from deep east Texas. We think there is something in the Sabin river water that makes them nuts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2017, 08:28 AM

18,160 posts, read 25,397,590 times
This state is full of dumb people that think "Conservative" = Good, "Liberal" = Bad.
All that an idiot has to do to get elected is say "I'm conservative" and the dumb sheeps will go and vote for him.

Don't believe me?

Rick Perry: The Democrat Years
Gov. Rick Perry, a no-apologies conservative known for slashing government spending and opposing all tax increases, is about as Republican as you can get.
But that wasn’t always the case.
Perry spent his first six years in politics as a Democrat, in a somewhat forgotten history that is sure to be revived and scrutinized by Republican opponents if he decides to run for president.

Old 02-24-2017, 10:00 AM

37,313 posts, read 60,070,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 979Texan View Post
Show us on the doll where the bad man touched you.
Truly offensive and proves how low a GOP supporter will go when there is a lack of empathy and intelligence

Old 02-24-2017, 10:43 AM

1,743 posts, read 3,834,414 times
^^^^ Yes, because the liberal "intelligence" is getting you real far? Keep rioting, keep looting, keep talking (Elizabeth Warren, The View, Hollywood...etc.), keep showing your "intelligence", and watch as you continue to lose the Senate, Lose Congress, Lose the Presidency, Lose Governor positions. Really, if you were "intelligent", you may want to ask yourself, why do we keep losing when we have the media in our pocket? Hmmmm, might want to face reality.

Old 02-24-2017, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston321 View Post
^^^^ Yes, because the liberal "intelligence" is getting you real far? Keep rioting, keep looting, keep talking (Elizabeth Warren, The View, Hollywood...etc.), keep showing your "intelligence", and watch as you continue to lose the Senate, Lose Congress, Lose the Presidency, Lose Governor positions. Really, if you were "intelligent", you may want to ask yourself, why do we keep losing when we have the media in our pocket? Hmmmm, might want to face reality.
Those using the black bloc tactic of destruction are usually more anarchist rather than liberal or Democrats.

Old 02-24-2017, 11:39 AM

As expected,
all conservatives ignored my post

Typical ignorant attitude "I don't like that .... I'll just close my eyes and imagine that I didn't see it"

Old 02-24-2017, 12:12 PM

1,743 posts, read 3,834,414 times
^^^^ You liberals just don't get it, how you are perceived and why you are losing. It seems like you care more about the criminals than the police, care more about illegals....etc. You say you like free speech, until a conservative comes to speak at a college, you mock Christianity, but don't anyone dare mock Islam. See, that is how you are perceived and why you are losing. Maybe most of you don't feel that way, but you wouldn't know it.

Old 02-24-2017, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopo View Post
This state is full of dumb people that think "Conservative" = Good, "Liberal" = Bad.
All that an idiot has to do to get elected is say "I'm conservative" and the dumb sheeps will go and vote for him.

Don't believe me?

Rick Perry: The Democrat Years
Gov. Rick Perry, a no-apologies conservative known for slashing government spending and opposing all tax increases, is about as Republican as you can get.
But that wasn’t always the case.
Perry spent his first six years in politics as a Democrat, in a somewhat forgotten history that is sure to be revived and scrutinized by Republican opponents if he decides to run for president.
Won't matter. Until John Tower, there were no Republicans in Texas. Just liberal and conservative democrats. The only difference between them was liberals thought minorities should be able to vote. They didn't much like each other. Everybody I knew was a conservative democrat. There was a state convention when they had to call the Rangers, or some LEOs when I was a kid.

IIRC, Abbott was also a Democrat. So was everybody, or their granddaddy was.

Old 02-24-2017, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston321 View Post
^^^^ You liberals just don't get it, how you are perceived and why you are losing. It seems like you care more about the criminals than the police, care more about illegals....etc. You say you like free speech, until a conservative comes to speak at a college, you mock Christianity, but don't anyone dare mock Islam. See, that is how you are perceived and why you are losing. Maybe most of you don't feel that way, but you wouldn't know it.
I don't see one single comment in this thread that says any of the liberals in this conversation supports everything you said.

Old 02-24-2017, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopo View Post
I don't see one single comment in this thread that says any of the liberals in this conversation supports everything you said.
I don't support anything he said.

Some forget that free speech stuff says the government cannot shut me up. My momma, spouse and boss can.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
View detailed profiles of: