Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2010, 01:58 PM

221 posts, read 611,441 times

Advertisements

Yes it is a very good community, gated with a manned police force at the entrance so no worries. The area is very up and coming as well due to the prime location with lot's of shopping and restaurants in the harwin area.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2010, 03:10 PM

1 posts, read 1,324 times
We bought a house in Villas Tuscany in 2007 and are extremely happy with the decision. Earlier we were renting in River Oaks which is the classiest sub division in Houston, & I was mugged there. We love being in the center of the city, 30 min from either airports. It is extremely quiet. The pool & the gym are great too. Also a new police station just got started in Jan this year which adds more security.

Old 03-28-2010, 01:08 AM

739 posts, read 2,136,053 times
I lived in a nice condo located in 77036, that's until somene started shooting down the courtyard while I was out with my toddler son. We moved to the burbs (Ft. Bend) as fast as we could. I also had a office in the Regency area. STAY AWAY!!!!

Old 03-28-2010, 07:59 PM

1 posts, read 1,289 times
[FONT=Verdana]We actually bought a house at Villas di Tuscany in 2008 and love leaving here! It is only a 10 min. drive to Sugar Land, 10 min. drive to Galleria and no more than 15 min. to Downtown. Access to 59, Westpark and 610 is just a couple of blocks away. I believe that over many years the Sharpstown area has had a bath reputation but this gated community is far enough from the bad area and closer to Harwin and Hilcroft, inside Regency Square Business area. There is another gated community in front and a new police station to the side. The houses are beautiful, with several models to chose from and a lot of excellent finishes included as "standard". It also has a beautiful landscape, huge pool and full size gym. It is very quiet and neighbors are excellent. If anybody has any doubts should drive here and around the area to check it out - it is worth it![/FONT]

Old 04-17-2010, 02:15 PM

1 posts, read 1,218 times
Default Villas di Tuscany, Houston TX

We live in the gated neighborhood, Villas di Tuscany, and enjoy it thoroughly. It is a small neighborhood, quiet, clean, and safe. The residents all seem very friendly. The community shared amenities are lovely...the pool, spa, workout area, small putting green, etc. The homes are very tastefully designed with various exterior elevations. The interiors are nicely appointed. The neighborhood is centrally located...very close to anything and everything Houston. This very diverse area allows for a culturally enriched environment and the tasty culinary delights that go along with such diversity!
If you are looking for a close to everything spot yet a quiet, peaceful area you should check out the Villas di Tuscany.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston