Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-27-2013, 04:12 PM

2 posts, read 2,038 times

Advertisements

I just got a job in League City and I don't know the area at all. I need to search for apartments online (or possibly a small house for rent), and I need to know the names of neighborhoods to look in. The only one I know of is Webster and I'm not even sure how close that is to League City.

Can you guys please list some more to help me further my search? How far is Clear Lake from League City? I don't have a lot of money if that matters...
Thank you.

And how can I look up what all the zipcodes are in the area? Is there a way to do that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2013, 05:51 PM

8,897 posts, read 20,020,221 times
Clear lake Webster and league city are all basically adjoining each other. Any would be good to live in if job is in league city. Just google zip code in league city, Txt or Webster Txt or clear lake city tx. What monthly price range apt are you looking for?

Old 01-27-2013, 06:29 PM

2 posts, read 2,038 times
1100/mo would be the upper limit I think. Could breathe easier w/ something around 900.
I need 2 bedroom, would prefer 2 bath but can live with 1 bath. I don't need much space or any fancyness but I strongly prefer new-ish construction. I've just lived in too many old apts and they all sucked.

I know there is some nice and new stuff down there, like right on the bay or whatever where my office is going to be, but I doubt I can afford any of that. The rest of what I saw looked really old and raggedy, like there was no middle ground... though I only went down there once so far and didn't get a close look at anything really.

I don't mind a bit of a drive to work (I drove really far to my last job downtown, as I was living far NW) so I was just wondering what surrounds League City as I've never spent time down there.

Old 01-27-2013, 07:05 PM

8,897 posts, read 20,020,221 times
Look at the apartments in the Tuscan Lakes area (League City), Villas of Edgewater - Webster, The Voyage also Webster I think.

Old 01-27-2013, 07:55 PM

3,842 posts, read 8,278,949 times
I've lived in apts in League City 77573 and Webster 77058. The best apt place I stayed was South Shore Lakes Apts but that was 6+ years ago. At the time rent was ~850 for 2 bed and 1 bath, so it may be within your budget now days. They were always well kept and it was a good middle of the road - not super $$$ and not scary either. Very low riff-raff factor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston