Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2011, 08:23 PM

31 posts, read 160,811 times

Advertisements

live in Katy and work at TC Jester & Beltway at NW, would like to tint my car even I know the summer is over (too busy to work on it, until now ). anyone can recommend a good place to have the tint done? Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2011, 08:52 PM

126 posts, read 233,235 times
I (along with several of my friends) have used "Kool Karz" on the Katy Freeway between Grand Parkway and Mason (on the South side). I've been happy with their work and know that other shops in the area outsource their tint jobs to this place. Good luck!

Kool Karz of Katy TX specializing in Auto glass tinting tint , alarms , stereos , truck accessories , spray on bedliners , auto glass , clear sheild , paint protection , stereos , tv , hitches . ready lift

Old 11-07-2011, 08:10 AM

799 posts, read 2,442,262 times
I have used Pro Auto Tint for a few years now, just tinted my project car last week. He is a mobile service, comes to your home/work. He does fantastic work, and you dont have to worry about anyone driving your car, etc. He will go anywhere, but is based in nw Houston.

Pro Auto Tint - Houston Window Tinting, Commercial & Residential Window Tinting

Old 11-07-2011, 09:06 AM

377 posts, read 1,346,489 times
He did tint on my car..Been happy with his work.
He uses a film that is locally created by another company, but it has warranty.
Seems like he is in high demand. When he was working at my house (90 minutes), he got at least 5 calls requesting service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtgmike View Post
I have used Pro Auto Tint for a few years now, just tinted my project car last week. He is a mobile service, comes to your home/work. He does fantastic work, and you dont have to worry about anyone driving your car, etc. He will go anywhere, but is based in nw Houston.

Old 11-07-2011, 11:24 AM

3,333 posts, read 9,177,372 times
Best place in town is Tomball Tinters. I've had them do everything I ever had tinted including two Camaros with swail curved hatch widows. Nobody else in town would even attempt to put a single piece of tint on that glass except Tomball Tinters. They are the best in the business, bully warrantied and they use top line 3M products.

Just sayin'...

Ronnie

Old 11-07-2011, 08:37 PM

1 posts, read 4,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtgmike View Post

Thank you all for the kind reviews. We do our best to please our customers.

If those who like our services could you please leave us a good review on our google page, it would help us out greatly: http://maps.google.com/maps/place?ci...10911926378805

And to the OP, I believe you emailed us and we responded.

Anyone else needing window tint give us a call @832-423-5016 or email us on our website. We come to your house or place of business to get the job done.

Thanks,

Alex Lacayo

Old 11-08-2011, 08:20 AM

799 posts, read 2,442,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonRonnie View Post
Best place in town is Tomball Tinters. I've had them do everything I ever had tinted including two Camaros with swail curved hatch widows. Nobody else in town would even attempt to put a single piece of tint on that glass except Tomball Tinters. They are the best in the business, bully warrantied and they use top line 3M products.

Just sayin'...

Ronnie
I have also used Tomball Tinters and they do great work as well. I like that they have a plotter type device that cuts the tint for the installer. No jagged edges at all, a perfect cut for your car.

I use Pro Auto because I dont have the time to go to Tomball. You cant go wrong either way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston