Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House > Home Interior Design and Decorating
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2011, 09:13 AM

17,573 posts, read 46,144,871 times

Advertisements

Looking for suggestions on where to buy a quality not super expensive sink and faucet. I have looked at the usual big box stores. Not crazy about what they have in stock and the price.

Found some nice Kraus sinks and faucets on overstock.com. They got very good reviews, but I really don't know what brands are good or not. Any thoughts on Kraus?

Anyplace else to look?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2011, 04:52 PM

13,056 posts, read 18,116,584 times
I suggest some local plumbing supply or kitchen and bath places in your neighborhood. See the different sinks and fixtures in the stores or design centers and then goggle the brand and see how much they are. Just a word of caution. Before you buy get the specs from the manufacturer and be sure what you want will fit in the cabinet you have or are getting. i did this and saved a ton of money buying on the net.....but I had to do my homework first.

Old 07-24-2011, 06:38 PM

4,948 posts, read 18,694,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuts2uiam View Post
I suggest some local plumbing supply or kitchen and bath places in your neighborhood. See the different sinks and fixtures in the stores or design centers and then goggle the brand and see how much they are. Just a word of caution. Before you buy get the specs from the manufacturer and be sure what you want will fit in the cabinet you have or are getting. i did this and saved a ton of money buying on the net.....but I had to do my homework first.
Great advice and to save money now is a real Plus! Also maybe work a relationship with a local trusting plumber, and the suppy stores may help with that. Also sometimes stuff is at a discount which only a plumber may buy.
I not knowing much had got ripped off in a simple repair. Why I say what
I have with a respected person.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House > Home Interior Design and Decorating