Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2017, 10:31 AM

1 posts, read 748 times

Advertisements

I fell about 4 years and again 3 years ago, where i did heart my both kness. I went fir therapy too. But since then when I sleep I get numbness from the kness to the tigh, with out any sensations, I just try to move and it starts hearting so badly once I fell when I got up from bed. I would like to ask if this is normal? I'm 38 years old.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2019, 02:57 AM

1 posts, read 424 times
Hi I have same numbness in my leg at the front from the knee upwards feels like burning then freezing and like cold water is dripping on my leg, it felt also like a bug was crawling up my leg while standing at work doing hair feels horrible then today I’ve had a stinging pain in my leg and I’ve had the numbness for about 2 years my doctor said it’s a trapped nerve and should return to normal soon, after my hysterectomy it’s got worse but I always have back pain feels horrible

Old 07-08-2019, 12:05 PM

29,267 posts, read 16,741,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorraine Brown 1972 View Post
Hi I have same numbness in my leg at the front from the knee upwards feels like burning then freezing and like cold water is dripping on my leg, it felt also like a bug was crawling up my leg while standing at work doing hair feels horrible then today I’ve had a stinging pain in my leg and I’ve had the numbness for about 2 years my doctor said it’s a trapped nerve and should return to normal soon, after my hysterectomy it’s got worse but I always have back pain feels horrible
I now live with nerve pain damage and know it's from 2 surgeries I've had in my life. None before the surgeries. My first damage was from hysterectomy in the 80's and it was sciatic damage and still with me 40 yrs later.

Old 07-11-2019, 06:31 AM

4 posts, read 2,724 times
The femoral nerve comes off of the lumbar plexus from spinal nerves emanating from L2-L4. Your pain could be to degeneration of those discs.

Old 07-12-2019, 07:56 AM

8,009 posts, read 10,424,435 times
I would see a Chiropractor. Most insurance will cover it. I had issues with pain in my left hip and thigh. The regular docs I saw ordered really expensive tests (MRI, etc.) and then basically said they didn't know what was wrong and told me to take ibuprofen. In other words, they weren't much help. And I have a $1000 deductible on MRIs, so I spent a lot of money for them to not help me. I had never been to a chiropractor but decided to give it a try. One visit and it was all better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness