Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2010, 03:53 AM

92 posts, read 404,758 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eureka1 View Post
I never have understood the In-and-Out burger thing,to me they're really ordinary
there's a special something about in-n-out that you either get, or you don't get. other pluses for in-n-out include their fresh made burger patties and fries, and customer service.

same goes for chick fil a, the food is top quality - freshly made - the chicken is hand breaded on site, the fries are cut on site, never from frozen. the customer service is phenomenal for a fast food restaurant. i've never stepped in a chick fil a and felt like it was a grungy, dirty place to eat, like when you step into a mcdonalds. it's a great place to take the keiki, too... very family friendly. the ones i used to go to had kid's night monday nights, with various kid-oriented entertainment - clowns, a puppet show, etc...you don't see mcd's or burger king doing that. oh man, i miss chick fil a so much, LOL!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2010, 09:21 AM

7 posts, read 14,906 times
Ok, Jack-in-the-Box Tacos are bomb. Try going to a Checkers that's awesome. IF you make it far enough east try a Roy Rogers. The Real McCoy Chicken Sandwich makes me melt. Also Golden Carrol, yes i know its redneck but you can just pig out, favorite place after football and lacrosse game/practice.

Old 07-08-2010, 11:25 AM

66 posts, read 233,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlohaHuey View Post
Blah.

Chains I'd love to see wiped from the face of the earth in an alien invasion:

Olive Garden
Macaroni Grill
Chili's
TGI Friday
Applebees
Any "Mongolian Grill" restaurant
Denny's
I totally agree.

You have to put Carraba's and Steak n Shake (for their milkshakes) on the go to list.

Old 07-09-2010, 02:50 AM

40 posts, read 113,276 times
Oh wow, thanks for all the suggestions guys! I didn't expect to see this many chains, so I guess I'll have to choose which ones I go to before my next mainland trip
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii