Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2010, 10:03 PM

1,729 posts, read 4,998,651 times

Advertisements

What is your opinion on illegal immigration from Haiti, into the United States, via Puerto Rico, (since they are US Citizens) and Florida, now that the earthquake has created havoc in that country?

It is my opinion that because of Puerto Rico's US citizenship, it will be very easy for them to get there, seek illegal papers declaring them Puerto Ricans by birth, which will give them free terrain to enter the US via Florida. Of course, I am aware that only the middle classes, and the rich can do that, which is the way the multitude of people from Santo Domingo innudated Puerto Rico, and made their way to New York City.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2010, 10:36 PM

3,734 posts, read 5,774,235 times
Default Don't worry....be happy...

Haven't you heard? That bunch of traitors that calls itself our "Government" is about to give any Haitians here now, or who might somehow arrive here "Temporary Protected Status", which, in real terms means they're HOME FREE...forever. And I do mean FREE. Free medical, free rent... Free birthings for every litter they can pop out (I just saw a video clip on the country, and all of a sudden, the scene cut to a baby practically shooting out of the woman, like something out of Monty Python...effortless!).

Just before the quake, I saw that there were something like 200,000 children being used as slaves, at that moment, in Haiti. You can bet that the tens of thousands of Haitians headed this way will bring their reverence for human rights along with them, and that they will secretly keep child slaves, here in the states. Immigrants from other nations where slavery is still (unofficially, but fairly openly) practiced keep slaves here in America. And I'm sure everyone has seen enough crime shows like 'Cops', to know that Haitian criminals are a breed apart...state of the art.

After seeing footage of the quake aftermath...with Haitians milling about looking bored, while nearby, people needed to be dug from the wreckage... well, you can complete that thought...

But fear not, Rubies, it's not just the middle class who will be arriving. Our churches and relief agencies will be scooping up people of all classes, and settling them down right next to you and me.

Old 01-15-2010, 10:48 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,023,642 times
After seeing footage of the quake aftermath...with Haitians milling about looking bored, while nearby, people needed to be dug from the wreckage... well, you can complete that thought...

yeah, they are in shock.

Old 01-15-2010, 10:58 PM

6 posts, read 10,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandviewGloria View Post
Haven't you heard? That bunch of traitors that calls itself our "Government" is about to give any Haitians here now, or who might somehow arrive here "Temporary Protected Status", which, in real terms means they're HOME FREE...forever. And I do mean FREE. Free medical, free rent... Free birthings for every litter they can pop out (I just saw a video clip on the country, and all of a sudden, the scene cut to a baby practically shooting out of the woman, like something out of Monty Python...effortless!).

Just before the quake, I saw that there were something like 200,000 children being used as slaves, at that moment, in Haiti. You can bet that the tens of thousands of Haitians headed this way will bring their reverence for human rights along with them, and that they will secretly keep child slaves, here in the states. Immigrants from other nations where slavery is still (unofficially, but fairly openly) practiced keep slaves here in America. And I'm sure everyone has seen enough crime shows like 'Cops', to know that Haitian criminals are a breed apart...state of the art.

But fear not, Rubies, it's not just the middle class who will be arriving. Our churches and relief agencies will be scooping up people of all classes, and settling them down right next to you and me.
Wow. Shut up.

Old 01-16-2010, 03:07 PM

1,069 posts, read 1,621,838 times
Quote:

Get ready to pay MASSIVE taxes, and support everyone................this country is DOOMED like the ROMAN EMPIRE. You can thank all those people that have voted the current president in. By the way.....I am an Independant voter...............I vote for the right man.................

Old 01-16-2010, 11:27 PM

5 posts, read 20,099 times
Quote:
Our churches and relief agencies will be scooping up people of all classes, and settling them down right next to you and me.
OMG
the horror!
Quote:
with Haitians milling about looking bored, while nearby, people needed to be dug from the wreckage...
you have got to be kidding me
yup, they are just going on a sunday stroll.......not a care in the world.....
la da deeeeee, la da da

Old 01-16-2010, 11:50 PM

4,474 posts, read 5,414,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUBIES77 View Post
What is your opinion on illegal immigration from Haiti, into the United States, via Puerto Rico, (since they are US Citizens) and Florida, now that the earthquake has created havoc in that country?

It is my opinion that because of Puerto Rico's US citizenship, it will be very easy for them to get there, seek illegal papers declaring them Puerto Ricans by birth, which will give them free terrain to enter the US via Florida. Of course, I am aware that only the middle classes, and the rich can do that, which is the way the multitude of people from Santo Domingo innudated Puerto Rico, and made their way to New York City.
Illegal is illegal, not sure how an earthquake legalizes someone sneaking into the country.

Old 01-16-2010, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latina7 View Post
Get ready to pay MASSIVE taxes, and support everyone................this country is DOOMED like the ROMAN EMPIRE. You can thank all those people that have voted the current president in. By the way.....I am an Independant voter...............I vote for the right man.................
Feel free to leave the sinking ship any time you'd like to.

Old 01-16-2010, 11:54 PM

Quote:

Wow, hate much do you?

BTW, never seen people in shock, have you.

Try being a volunteer in any emergency service for a while before commenting on such things you don't know about.

Now, feel free to go back outside and watch for alien craft.

Old 01-20-2010, 12:13 AM

1,841 posts, read 3,174,392 times
Posters.. SHE/HE is a troll...baiting...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates