Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2007, 08:45 PM

26 posts, read 180,277 times

Advertisements

i currently live in dallas and the nightlife is great here but im looking for a change

i narrowed it down to these cities

austin, san diego, miami, houston, jacksonville and seattle?

which city is the best for a 20 yr old and and 24 yr old as far as clubbin and the whole nightlife scene goes?

please leave out new york and vegas and los angeles, i know theyre the best.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2007, 08:55 PM

3,073 posts, read 11,574,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hupbrepis View Post
i currently live in dallas and the nightlife is great here but im looking for a change

i narrowed it down to these cities

austin, san diego, miami, houston, jacksonville and seattle?

which city is the best for a 20 yr old and and 24 yr old as far as clubbin and the whole nightlife scene goes?

please leave out new york and vegas and los angeles, i know theyre the best.
"Clubbin"...lol. No just kidding, but I would say Houston. The men (of all ages) are beautiful. Sorry, but they are. The drinks, the music, the celebrities, the variety, the locations. Even the special effects. Yep. Larger than life and out of this world. Miami as well.

And I would never say that New York, Las Vegas, or Los Angeles were the best. Especially Los Angeles.

Old 06-08-2007, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpope409 View Post
"Clubbin"...lol. No just kidding, but I would say Houston. The men (of all ages) are beautiful. Sorry, but they are. The drinks, the music, the celebrities, the variety, the locations. Even the special effects. Yep. Larger than life and out of this world. Miami as well.

And I would never say that New York, Las Vegas, or Los Angeles were the best. Especially Los Angeles.

i dont really care for hot males that much

in my opinion houston is very similar to dallas, which is not a bad thing at all

dallas seems to have alottttttttt of hot females so i need a city to match that

Old 06-08-2007, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hupbrepis View Post
i dont really care for hot males that much

in my opinion houston is very similar to dallas, which is not a bad thing at all

dallas seems to have alottttttttt of hot females so i need a city to match that
But hot males are so great, lol. Dallas' nightlife sucks to me.

Old 06-08-2007, 11:48 PM

32 posts, read 303,995 times
Come and check out Austin's night life..go to sixth street..you'll never find anything like it anywhere.

Old 06-09-2007, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AryssainAustin View Post
Come and check out Austin's night life..go to sixth street..you'll never find anything like it anywhere.
yea i been to austin, some crazy college people
austin is deff on my list

Old 06-09-2007, 07:23 AM

4,721 posts, read 15,613,090 times
I've been out at night in all the cities 'cept Jxville..Austin/Miami by a long shot,followed by Seattle.I would stick Houston at the bottom.Not into driving from one strip mall to another.San diego,,I think everyone goes to bed early so they can hit the beach in the am

Old 06-09-2007, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanannie View Post
Austin/Miami by a long shot,followed by Seattle.
I agree completely with the Miami part. Not so much Austin or Seattle.

Quote:
I would stick Houston at the bottom.Not into driving from one strip mall to another.
And that has what to do with the nightlife?

Old 06-09-2007, 10:25 AM

501 posts, read 1,064,455 times
Well, I don't think Miami even belongs in the same grouping with those other cities. It's far and above the best for night life. It has the most beautiful men/women from all over the world in haute couture dancing to live sets of the best DJs in the world. Personally, I put it above L.A. You should go there in late March during the Winter Music Conference. :-D

Old 06-09-2007, 10:58 AM

20,515 posts, read 33,531,365 times
Houston is not bad. Their clubs are centralized in the city.
:: inDmix.com ::

Use that site if you want to find areas around Houston.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.