Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2008, 09:43 AM

463 posts, read 1,565,712 times

Advertisements

You do realise that even with Canada and Mexico, Americans would still constitute more than a two-thirds majority? Not that I neccissarily support the idea, I just thought I'd mention that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2008, 09:48 AM

13,355 posts, read 39,974,327 times
If Canada were to dissolve and become part of some Amero thing, I doubt Quebec would come along. They've come close to seceding from Canada before, and the dissolution of the rest of Canada would probably give Quebec the out they need to form their own country or, as many up there wish, to become a French protectorate again.

Old 10-09-2008, 10:31 AM

4,604 posts, read 8,233,789 times
Here's some links, words for thought.

Not trying to get political on ya, but here's a newsletter from Ron Paul, R-Tx
The NAFTA Superhighway
Quote:
This superhighway would connect Mexico, the United States, and Canada, cutting a wide swath through the middle of Texas and up through Kansas City. Offshoots would connect the main artery to the west coast, Florida, and northeast. Proponents envision a ten-lane colossus the width of several football fields, with freight and rail lines, fiber-optic cable lines, and oil and natural gas pipelines running alongside.

Stop the Security and Prosperity Partnership
I don't know about these people but shows a map of proposed routes.

Stop the North American Union
Quote:
Knowledge is POWER. This Website is dedicated to educating 'We the People' about the treasonous attempts to end the expressed freedoms of our Constitution and Bill of Rights in order to create the NAU.

The illegal alien crisis is a mechanism for achieving the globalists' NAU goal by creating a de facto erasure of the border. Both subjects are discussed in depth here in many well-researched and documented articles.
North American Corridors Roads to Ruin
Quote:
That's right, there are more than one of these Super Highways planned. The one getting all of the attention is the one going from Texas to Canada.

This is the one were they plan to create an area in Kansas City which would be the sovereign territory of Mexico. (see Kansas City, Mexico)

The second is the CANAMEX Corridor Project. This is a joint project of Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, Utah and Montana. The Hoover Dam by pass bridge is part of this project.

Old 10-09-2008, 11:47 AM

11,289 posts, read 26,209,063 times
Maybe the US and Canada. You need countries that are on par economically for the currency thing to work on any level. This is why Europe has so many tests and rules for new countries joining the Euro. If a very poor country joins, everything gets more expensive for them, and the other rich countries find their purchase parity reduced that much more with the "diluting" of their rich economy.

Old 10-09-2008, 02:50 PM

26,428 posts, read 46,599,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillysB View Post
Here's some links, words for thought.

Not trying to get political on ya, but here's a newsletter from Ron Paul, R-Tx
The NAFTA Superhighway

Stop the Security and Prosperity Partnership
I don't know about these people but shows a map of proposed routes.

Stop the North American Union

North American Corridors Roads to Ruin
Good links, and excellent information
It sure is a good thing I don't live near the Kansas City metro area anymore
That region looks to be the epicenter of the Superhighway corridor

Old 10-09-2008, 09:07 PM

10,229 posts, read 16,305,026 times
My husband's been telling me about this for years and I finally stopped poo-poo'ing it. Personally, I think it's why no politician or law-maker wants to get near the issues of border control. And I knew there had to be a reason why I hit the roof when Clinton signed the NAFTA Agreement.

If it does happen Canada can kiss it's security goodbye.

Old 10-09-2008, 10:14 PM

3,728 posts, read 4,871,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMT View Post
If Canada were to dissolve and become part of some Amero thing, I doubt Quebec would come along. They've come close to seceding from Canada before, and the dissolution of the rest of Canada would probably give Quebec the out they need to form their own country or, as many up there wish, to become a French protectorate again.
Quebec didn't exactly come that close, the referendum would have just started talks and maybe start the process of Quebec separating from Canada. Canadians wouldn't just let a large part of their country just break off like that.

Old 10-31-2008, 08:17 PM
myn

3 posts, read 5,207 times
See

YouTube - North American Union - Cast Your Vote Here - Be Heard! = NWO

This isn't good. According to this videos Bush might have something up his sleeves to cancel the 2008 elections. I don't know guys, maybe we should take this a little more seriously.

Old 10-31-2008, 08:20 PM

3,340 posts, read 9,691,424 times
Honestly? If he did that, he wouldn't be in power much longer, the military wouldn't obey him and he would be immediately impeached, next conspiracy theory please.

Old 10-31-2008, 08:36 PM

10,229 posts, read 16,305,026 times
I think the signs are there in front of our faces.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.