Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2008, 07:25 PM

16 posts, read 73,370 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyBanany View Post
Just tell the government you're a Britney fan. That's how I got here.
oh ****, is that true. and i love michael jackson too. i think they make a good couple. whats britney's phone number or msn? i would love to have a little chat with her~
whats her size? anyone knows?
oo and george W bush, i think he handsome. you americans are so lucky to have such a leader. hes gonna guide the united states of america to victory! o hes my hero
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2008, 07:26 PM

23 posts, read 92,875 times
Marring a US citizen will not give him citizenship.
Citizenship Marriage

We do not need another you know what in this country A Brittny fan that is- most of us are tired of hearing about her and wish she would move to Mexico.

Old 02-28-2008, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver-charm View Post
Marring a US citizen will not give him citizenship.
Citizenship Marriage

We do not need another you know what in this country A Brittny fan that is- most of us are tired of hearing about her and wish she would move to Mexico.
y not canada? too 'cold' for her ?

Old 02-28-2008, 08:35 PM

3,941 posts, read 14,714,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by socks View Post
oh ****, is that true. and i love michael jackson too. i think they make a good couple. whats britney's phone number or msn? i would love to have a little chat with her~
whats her size? anyone knows?
oo and george W bush, i think he handsome. you americans are so lucky to have such a leader. hes gonna guide the united states of america to victory! o hes my hero
Haha! You probably won't get into the United States by kissing our butts!

Old 02-28-2008, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyBanany View Post
Haha! You probably won't get into the United States by kissing our butts!
u mean i would have a chance by kicking it?

Old 02-29-2008, 01:27 AM

11 posts, read 34,214 times
It's not easy to immigrate to the US. I am from England, my wife is American. We met and got married in England 3 years ago. She had to go back to America for work and i went with her. It took me 2 years to get my green card and another 3 months to get my social.

Old 02-29-2008, 01:56 AM

1 posts, read 4,630 times
get married i say "the easiest way"...

Old 02-29-2008, 02:02 PM

13 posts, read 13,104 times
Become friends with border patrol!

Old 02-29-2008, 02:15 PM

23 posts, read 92,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpradeep View Post
get married i say "the easiest way"...

Like I said before, marring a U.S. citizen will not automatically give him citizenship.

Click the link on my previous post.

Old 02-29-2008, 10:50 PM

11 posts, read 34,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver-charm View Post
Like I said before, marring a U.S. citizen will not automatically give him citizenship.

Click the link on my previous post.
Correct, i had to go through multiple things. Background checks, interviews, health checks, finger prints / mugshots. I was gonna get denyed because i got arrested in England 10 YEARS because i was a little drunk and i peed in public.

EDIT: They also look into the relationship to see if you're married just for residency. In my case because of my "background" i was followed by a US fed to see if i was working illegally while i waited on my interview.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.