Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2010, 04:12 AM

9 posts, read 42,554 times

Advertisements

Where is the very best city in American for a single man in his forties to date and meet friendly women nowadays?? Is it Nashville? Tampa? Fargo? NYC? Boston? Denver? Dallas? Houston? Chicago? Omaha? St. Louis..and so on....heck I am just curious...as I also looking to relocate...

Last edited by ancientsouls; 11-06-2010 at 04:40 AM..

Old 11-06-2010, 10:13 AM

42,554 posts, read 86,936,034 times
You might want to check out this list:

https://www.city-data.com/top96.html

Old 11-06-2010, 12:20 PM

12,498 posts, read 26,981,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ancientsouls View Post
Where is the very best city in American for a single man in his forties to date and meet friendly women nowadays?? Is it Nashville? Tampa? Fargo? NYC? Boston? Denver? Dallas? Houston? Chicago? Omaha? St. Louis..and so on....heck I am just curious...as I also looking to relocate...
Houston, Dallas, or Austin.

Old 11-06-2010, 12:52 PM

4,112 posts, read 9,062,630 times
Not Chicago. They pepper spray your ass if you try to approach them!!

Except for college girls, of course.

Old 11-06-2010, 01:04 PM

4,745 posts, read 5,568,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urza216 View Post

Agreed. Women in places like Atlanta, Houston and even Los Angeles are much more approachable.

Chicago women kinda suck actually.

Old 11-06-2010, 02:27 PM

3,645 posts, read 8,308,213 times
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago South Sider View Post
Agreed. Women in places like Atlanta, Houston and even Los Angeles are much more approachable.

Chicago women kinda suck actually.
LMAO!! Southern girls are way more approachable then Chicago girls or girls from other regions in general. I noticed that even the HUGE ones act "brand new"

#IMJUSTSAYIN
EDIT: @the OP: ofcourse it will be better for you to actually see it for your self. You might have a different opinion

mas23

Last edited by mas23; 11-06-2010 at 02:39 PM..

Old 11-06-2010, 02:34 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,181,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ancientsouls View Post
This is something you'll have to discover for yourself. Walk down a crowded street and pinch the butts of women that appeal to you. Count the number of times you get slapped and the appreciative smiles. Then you'll know.

Old 11-06-2010, 02:53 PM

318 posts, read 870,039 times
Quote:

LMAO...

Denver: nope, the women are totally stuck up.
Same with Nashville.

I'd check out the Carolinas and Texas.

Old 11-06-2010, 05:29 PM

4,108 posts, read 10,798,538 times
I'll tell you which cities AIN'T, for lack of better English: Cincinnati and Washington (DC). Same with Lexington (KY), Nashville and Birmingham (AL); so much for that Southern charm in those last three places.

Surprisingly, as much as I admire the state of Texas, I have found the majority of its women I have met to be stuck up and standoffish. And that is regardless of locale--Dallas, College Station, San Antonio, etc. (Sorry, Texans, no offense.)

Louisville (KY), the San Francisco Bay Area and Florida cities in general can be a mixed bag. Some nice and friendly ones, some that will make you want to bump your noggin, but nothing to write home about in my personal opinion.

In my interactions and visits, my conclusions are rather surprising, actually: Southern California and Atlanta, at least not the ones trying to make it in fashion-statement world or entertainment.

The nicest ladies I've interacted with individually have been from Salt Lake, Louisville, Atlanta, and, although outside of the U.S., the exceptionally top picks were from Toronto and Germany. However, these obviously are no direct indications of cities' or nations' generalities.

Old 11-06-2010, 09:05 PM

1,192 posts, read 3,482,191 times
I think that you'll find Houston pretty good. I was you 6 years ago. My wife had dumped me, taken the house, and left me without much of anything as a 46 year old except my striking good looks (yeah right!), witty charm, and receeding hairline and a 20 year old Toyota with it's second engine and a quarter of a million miles. I hadn't dated in 23 years and had absolutely no pick-up skills with the ladies. The wonderful single lady's of Houston immediately embraced me, after dating 3 women my first month after my divorce was final, I met the woman who became my wife and married her 4 months later. We're still married and she's been great. All kinds of great women in Houston, lots from all over US and the world, very open to all sorts of men, even older guys! Not many entrenched HS or College clicks like more established , slower growing big cities or smaller towns.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.