Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Fort Worth
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-07-2013, 06:59 PM

2 posts, read 3,851 times

Advertisements

Hi, if anyone has any apartment complex recommendations (or ones to avoid) in Keller, Flower Mound or other nearby towns I'd really appreciate it. It's hard to figure out which ones are good because all of them will have a bad review online, some more than others, but I'm trying to get as much input as possible. Thank you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2013, 02:43 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,917,976 times
OK-- those of us who live in area and post here are going to go WHOA--
who would be considering apartments in both Keller and Flower Mound since they are just different areas...
the question is WHERE are you working?

Keller city limits and Flower Mound city limits don't have many apartments anyway

Old 06-08-2013, 03:05 PM

2 posts, read 3,851 times
My priority right now is a good school system, that's why I picked Keller and Flower Mound. My husband's job -- if he gets it, it's tentative right now -- will involve local travel, so it's not imperative where we live, but the Fort Worth side of the DFW area is preferable (he also has friends in Fort Worth area and that's another reason why).

Yes, unfortunately there aren't too many apt complexes. We need to rent at first and cannot afford to rent a house, that's why I'm asking about apartments. Keller and Flower Mound both look attractive on what research I've done so far on the Internet. Probably most everyone on here lives in a house, but I thought I'd ask just by chance if there were any good apartment complexes in those two towns where we would be safe living for a year while our son attends a good school. Thanks for any help.

Old 06-08-2013, 09:15 PM

34 posts, read 64,452 times
Yes I had an apartment in Keller, I lived at the Arthouse. I LOVED IT! It's right in the town square area, restaurants, park, grocery store all walking distance. I never had issue with anything or parking. Very safe and nice. Arthouse

Old 06-13-2013, 10:22 PM

I don't think you would have problem wtih any apt in Flower Mound

you need to understand that towns in TX don't automatically have the same school districts --
like Keller ISD has schools in areas of FTW city limits...and Colleyville city limits and NRHills city limits...
Grapevine - Colleyville ISD has some apartments -- some are in good locations and some are probably not where you would want to rent if you had other choices...

Cost is always a factor and always relative to who is looking--rent in DFW can be expensive in good school districts...
HEB ISD and Birdville ISD are districts with some good schools where test scores might not tell all the story...
older apartment complexes but in some nice areas...

Old 06-14-2013, 01:10 PM

6 posts, read 11,293 times
Really think carefully about what parts of Fort Worth you visit. There is a lot of construction on 35 and 820 heading into Fort Worth from Keller and it's going to go on for several years. Look at the school districts and convenience of travel.

Old 06-16-2013, 09:27 PM

and there are threads on this forum about the commute from north Keller/FTW into downtown--
run a search for them

you have to weigh living close with quality of schools in FTW ISD...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Fort Worth