Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Foreclosures, Short Sales, and REOs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2013, 05:12 PM

775 posts, read 1,261,828 times

Advertisements

BoA is horrible when it comes to SS. They are just plain awful to deal with. We had a SS with them. They either didnt know about our file, couldnt tell us about our file, didnt know who could help us with it or answer questions, etc. etc. The can just got kicked farther and farther down the road. And the best part, no one there is symapthetic, much less, knows what is going on. I wouldnt even pursue it any further if possible. Good luck
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2013, 07:24 AM

1,843 posts, read 3,064,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jak333 View Post
Good luck with your sale.

I'm in IL, first time home buyer so I just trusted people I work with as I don't have much experience with this. We'll see what's gonna happen.
Thanks, good luck to you too. We heard back this week, and the bank accepted our counter as long as the listing/selling agents agreed to accept 1% lower commission, which they did. We may have a closing date for the end of this month.

I saw some negative comments about BOA but one of the mortgage guys said he had just closed a short sale w/ BOA in 60 days (that was about a month ago) so I guess they are moving faster than they used to?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Foreclosures, Short Sales, and REOs