Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2012, 10:31 AM

7,937 posts, read 20,381,405 times

Advertisements

ha thats funny Spring...But im done with this thread...Good luck to those moving out of florida and into florida...Life is what you make it...

Old 08-07-2012, 10:33 AM

12,135 posts, read 16,128,302 times
It does take guts. It takes guts and being a visionary. Life in itself is a great adventure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mateo384 View Post
it's not ignorant or instigating at all. In fact, it's 100% true. Most people only dream their lives away, instead of actually doing something about their current situation. I'm moving across the country by myself to do something different with my life, to go on an adventure. Not because I'm necessarily running away or because I hate it here, but because you only live once, and why not be where you want to be?

However, that takes guts.

Old 08-07-2012, 12:01 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,305,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimmom32 View Post
So I get this comment on my rep basically saying I should start my own thread about the positives...Interesting because no one seems to read what I wrote...Sometimes when PEOPLE are in a negative situation there might be a POSITIVE to the situation that they have not thought of....With that being said, it goes back to the same thing on what this topic is all about...so if you have a bad experience, then you try to find a better situation instead of Bashing a place that other people like...List the Negatives WITHOUT telling people not to move here....List the Negatives without Bashing someplace that your not happy....I certainly can list the Negatives of Florida and any other state Ive lived in for that matter but at the end of the day people need to research on their own and not go by positive or negative of what someone else thinks....Vacationing in Florida is different than Living in Florida...Each Coast has his problems and Cost of living Varies depending on where one chooses to settle...Boca in general as well as most of South Florida for us is just as expensive as NJ including Food being more expensive in Florida...Its all relevant to where you are moving from to where you are moving too...
That rep i sent you suggesting you start a similar thread for positive discoveries after moving to Florida was in response to your feeling the topic needed both negative and positive viewpoints.
(Post 187) and as i assumed i had the negative side of things covered i thought the positives could be all yours.

Old 08-07-2012, 12:44 PM

6,853 posts, read 22,459,078 times
I think this thread has run its course. I really hope we have all learned from this thread that just because one person sees Florida one way, doesn't mean the next person will see it the same exact way. We are all different people and like different things and that is ok. We need to value each other opinion and not attack them for a differing view.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida