Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers
 [Register]
Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers Northwest Arkansas
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-21-2008, 09:54 AM

1 posts, read 4,935 times

Advertisements

We will be visiting NWA from Virginia in March. We are searching for a new home and would like to know if anyone can help us and tell us the names of some great new homebuilders in the area. My online search has only provided me with JAT builders and Coopers. Also, if anyone has any opinions on the best area to confine our search to would be great! We have 2 kids (4th and 6th), our son, the 4th grader, has been playing football and we would like him to continue with it so any info on leagues would be helpful. BTW, how is traffic in the area and do you get much snow????

Thanks in advance!

Old 01-22-2008, 06:15 AM

15 posts, read 80,241 times
I have heard very bad things about Cooper. no consumer complaints or names per the Terms of Service
On the football note, I also have a 4th grade boy who LOVES to play football. From what I have found out, the football leagues are played through the Boys and Girls Clubs. We are moving there in mid-Feb., apparently sign-up is not until Spring some time and flyers come home through school.

We found a house in Shadow Valley which is in Rogers, but Bentonville School District. Check it out. Also, e-mail me with any other questions.

Last edited by Sam I Am; 02-27-2008 at 03:51 AM..

Old 01-22-2008, 06:27 AM

2,370 posts, read 7,760,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mym1974 View Post
We will be visiting NWA from Virginia in March. We are searching for a new home and would like to know if anyone can help us and tell us the names of some great new homebuilders in the area. My online search has only provided me with JAT builders and Coopers. Also, if anyone has any opinions on the best area to confine our search to would be great! We have 2 kids (4th and 6th), our son, the 4th grader, has been playing football and we would like him to continue with it so any info on leagues would be helpful. BTW, how is traffic in the area and do you get much snow????
Thanks in advance!
How you find the traffic will depend on the part of VA you're coming from. If you're currently in NOVA, Hampton, or Richmond area and fighting some major traffic, it'll be cake for you. There are pockets of really bad traffic but on the whole the area is pretty easy traffic wise at least for now.

You will probably not notice much difference in the weather between VA and NWA. As a whole AR doesn't get a whole lot of snow but tends towards more ice. In fact, a lot of the rural schools up there are shut down today because of a small blast of winter weather. If you're in NOVA right now, you'll find there's less snow but if you're in southern VA it'll be pretty similar.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers