Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers
 [Register]
Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers Northwest Arkansas
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-12-2011, 03:30 PM

20 posts, read 38,845 times

Advertisements

Hello all,

For those of you that read my last question about wet/dry counties in NW Arkansas you know that my family and I are thinking of moving to the area from Arizona in a year or so (Bentonville/Fayetteville/Bella Vista/etc. area to be more specific).

Anyway, the Wet/Dry thing brought up a question in my mind: Are there any good Mexican food restaurants and Irish pubs in the area? My brother moved to the area over 10 years ago to work for the corporate office of Walmart so I'm sure he'll know a little about it, but I'd like to ask the community at large (you guys) too, to get a broader view.

Let me give a little history. I'm 3rd+ generation Arizonan (as is my wife), so Mexican food is comfort food for us (and we don't always like to make it at home, especially the more involved recipes like tamales and such). The Irish pub thing is because we have a great Irish pub down the road from us right now, with tons of great ales and beers on tap (what can I say...I love my ale/beer ). By the way...I mentioned bars and restaurants in a general way 'cuz I don't want to miss-out on any ideas...hehe.

Thanks in advance!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers