Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Men: How do you feel about breast implants?
I absolutely love them! 12 14.63%
Only if they're tasteful, proportionate to her body, and look/feel fairly natural. 16 19.51%
I'm indifferent - it depends on the individual girl. 10 12.20%
I don't like them, but I wouldn't hold it against a girl I liked. 22 26.83%
Ew, they automatically make me disqualify a girl. 22 26.83%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2010, 08:57 AM

2,115 posts, read 5,030,940 times

Advertisements

What are your feelings (pun intended) on them and the women who have them?

Women can join too, of course, but I would appreciate this thread not taking a catty turn.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2010, 09:00 AM

2,189 posts, read 7,702,516 times
I'm very shallow and would much prefer a small and/or saggy chested gal have them.

Old 04-18-2010, 09:08 AM

10,172 posts, read 20,784,725 times
I know a lot of people are going to say that a girl who opts for implants has self esteem issues or that she's insecure. Perhaps that's true to varying degrees, but so what? The same can be said of women who wear make-up, expensive clothes, perfume, or get tattoo's etc. So long as the implants are tastefully done I don't see a problem with it if it makes her happy and gives her confidence a boost.

Me personally I prefer natural, however, it wouldn't be a dealbreaker for me if she has implants. I've dated and married women who have them. Not a big deal.

Old 04-18-2010, 09:08 AM

8,679 posts, read 15,270,611 times
My guy no likey. "Would rather have small and natural," he says.

Old 04-18-2010, 09:14 AM

750 posts, read 2,276,865 times
The only issue I have with them is when a womens body size doesn't match the cup size. If your 5'-2" you don't need a double D, it just doesn't look good. And make sure if you get them spend the extra buck or whatever it takes to make them look natural (they Move). I don't understand the ones that look like two softballs glued to a womens chest, no hang or movement.

Old 04-18-2010, 09:14 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,962,008 times
Not a fan at all of implants. They may look good when the woman is all covered up wearing clothes, but they look awful when she's naked.

Old 04-18-2010, 09:19 AM

2,189 posts, read 7,702,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avienne View Post
My guy no likey. "Would rather have small and natural," he says.
I say a lot of things to keep my DW happy. Happy wife, happy life. You might be in for a shocker if you use different approach...Tell him you have thought long and hard about it and have decided you are going to get them and have already make an appt. Very high odds he won't request that you cancel the appt...If you go that route, expect consequences...

Another aspect was a half dozen girls from my H.S. graduating class got them for as a graduation gift. Anyone have any insight?

Old 04-18-2010, 09:23 AM

2,115 posts, read 5,030,940 times
The reason I created this thread was to receive feedback from a random sample of men.

I am thinking about getting them as my breasts have diminished since I amped up my fitness routine. My body is the hottest it has ever been, but my 36Bs (at their largest) have only been shrinking, much to my dismay.

Old 04-18-2010, 09:23 AM

1,148 posts, read 3,557,855 times
I think breast implants are great, but they are not for everyone. I think anything you want to do with your body is cool. This includes tattoos, nose jobs, colored contacts, hair color, earrings, etc. Some people like to judge others based on things they have had done. I'm in the "who cares" category unless it is something unhealthy or harmful.

Having said that, I have implants and I love them. After nursing two babies, it was nice to get back my perkiness.

Old 04-18-2010, 09:26 AM

1,148 posts, read 3,557,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mango tango View Post
The reason I created this thread was to receive feedback from a random sample of men.

I am thinking about getting them as my breasts have diminished since I amped up my fitness routine. My body is the hottest it has ever been, but my 36Bs (at their largest) have only been shrinking, much to my dismay.
Go for it! You won't regret it. If it makes you look and feel good, then you shouldn't care what others think. It's all about you. I would like to add that since I have had my implants, I get a lot more attention from the opposite sex than I did before. Most men like shapely women.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty