Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2011, 10:57 AM

9,726 posts, read 16,735,156 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreasuredJewel View Post
It's called a breast lift, you have heard of those haven't you?
Sure. But it's not even about an older lady whose breasts have started to sag. I simply don't find huge boobs attractive, even on a younger woman. It's all about proportion. A petite woman, to me, looks strange with breasts any larger than a B cup. A tall woman, especially one who has a large frame in general, may look natural with a D or DD and she make look odd with only an A or B. And it depends on other things as well. To me, Christian Hendricks looks great in this dress and at this angle:

But here her boobs just look kind of ridiculous:

In the first picture I find her fairly attractive, in the second picture...not really. But even in the first picture I think she'd look better with smaller breasts. I'm not talking about an A or B. She's fairly tall and super curvy, and I don't know what her bra size is, but I'm guessing it's at least a DD, unless she's wearing push-up bras most of the time then maybe it she could be a D. If she's a D then I'm guessing she's wearing push-ups a lot, and in my opinion would look much better with a regular bra. In my opinion, she'd look incredible with a C cup and if she was just a wee bit skinnier but still curvy, or a D at her normal body weight, but with bras that make her look natural.

And I won't even get into the insanely huge breasts some men seem to find attractive. I simply don't understand the attraction to those. If her breasts are bigger than a sumo wrestler's gut, then to me that's not hot in any way.

Old 11-21-2011, 11:08 AM

3,516 posts, read 6,780,589 times
Back to pondering the original question: why do girls want bigger boobs?

I'd venture the guess that most don't, actually. I would guess most ladies are generally happy with the size of their chest, while the minority want to be larger or smaller. I'd also guess that the ones who want larger breasts outweigh the ones who want smaller.

I think the answer for most people who want to change their body like that just want to feel proportioned. They feel that their natural set somehow doesn't go with the rest of their body. I think the problem is that women who opt for breast augmentation aren't always aware of what their proportions should look like. We are so used to seeing media with women whose chests are pushed and squished and enhanced that we don't have a clear idea of what a normal chest looks like so a woman who has B cups thinks that her chest is unusually small and that she would look more "normal" with D's.

I think that it's really unfortunate that so many women would risk their lives to change their bust. There are times that it may majorly improve a woman's contentment with life, but surgery should never be the first line of defense when coming to terms with our bodies.

Old 11-22-2011, 07:52 PM

1,067 posts, read 1,739,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamplight View Post
Sure. But it's not even about an older lady whose breasts have started to sag. I simply don't find huge boobs attractive, even on a younger woman. It's all about proportion. A petite woman, to me, looks strange with breasts any larger than a B cup. A tall woman, especially one who has a large frame in general, may look natural with a D or DD and she make look odd with only an A or B. And it depends on other things as well. To me, Christian Hendricks looks great in this dress and at this angle:

But here her boobs just look kind of ridiculous:

In the first picture I find her fairly attractive, in the second picture...not really. But even in the first picture I think she'd look better with smaller breasts. I'm not talking about an A or B. She's fairly tall and super curvy, and I don't know what her bra size is, but I'm guessing it's at least a DD, unless she's wearing push-up bras most of the time then maybe it she could be a D. If she's a D then I'm guessing she's wearing push-ups a lot, and in my opinion would look much better with a regular bra. In my opinion, she'd look incredible with a C cup and if she was just a wee bit skinnier but still curvy, or a D at her normal body weight, but with bras that make her look natural.

And I won't even get into the insanely huge breasts some men seem to find attractive. I simply don't understand the attraction to those. If her breasts are bigger than a sumo wrestler's gut, then to me that's not hot in any way.
Take my advice and continue to date 14 yr old girls.Since they seem to fit your dating preference.

Old 11-22-2011, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Take my advice and continue to date 14 yr old girls.Since they seem to fit your dating preference.
Yeah, because everyone knows only 14 year old girls have "tiny" C cup breasts. I'm afraid you may have serious mental hangups if a stranger on the internet simply stating his personal preference for breast size bothers you so much that you feel the need to mock and insult his taste.

Old 11-22-2011, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamplight View Post
Yeah, because everyone knows only 14 year old girls have "tiny" C cup breasts. I'm afraid you may have serious mental hangups if a stranger on the internet simply stating his personal preference for breast size bothers you so much that you feel the need to mock and insult his taste.
When I was 14 I had C cup going on a D cup and yes a C cup is small to me. But if you like mosquito bite chests that's fine.

Old 11-22-2011, 08:17 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,108,380 times
Quote:
When I was 14 I had C cup going on a D cup and yes a C cup is small to me. But if you like mosquito bite chests that's fine.
LOL. You'd have to be pretty ...er.. curvy.... for a C cup to look like a mosquito bite

Old 11-22-2011, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis agrotera View Post
LOL. You'd have to be pretty ...er.. curvy.... for a C cup to look like a mosquito bite
C cup is average but at 14 I thought they were "big". Now 4 years later C cups look like training bras lol.

Old 11-22-2011, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Believe it or not, not everyone is like you. I knew one or two girls who were DDs at 14, but most were not. Most were As and Bs. Just because you happen to have large breasts doesn't mean anyone who doesn't is underdeveloped. All it proves is that women come in all different shapes and sizes, and so do their breasts. The fact that you continually mock smaller chested women and me for finding them attractive is simply bizarre. I'm guessing your breasts get you a lot of attention from guys, and you've become accustomed to it, and it's upsetting you to discover that maybe not every guy out there likes really large breasts. It's okay though, because I assure you that most guys do, in fact, prefer big boobs, so you don't have to worry about smaller chested women stealing all the attention away from you. In fact I'm fairly certain that I'm very much in the minority in preferring C cups and under.

Old 11-22-2011, 08:32 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,108,380 times
Quote:
C cup is average but at 14 I thought they were "big". Now 4 years later C cups look like training bras lol.
nah, really they don't.

Old 11-22-2011, 08:42 PM

3,516 posts, read 6,780,589 times
Quote:
Big boobs aren't really impressive when EVERYTHING on your body is big. Really, an obese person with DD's is the same as a skinny person with B's.

It's fine to love your chest, but don't think you're anything special because of the size of your bra.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.