Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2010, 09:17 AM

18,135 posts, read 11,776,714 times

Advertisements

Did you take this picture in gym? Do you personally know this person?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2010, 02:42 PM

22,974 posts, read 65,578,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2goldens View Post
Did you take this picture in gym? Do you personally know this person?
ugh why did photobucket delete the photo
give me a minute to upload to city data
um no but it isnt copyrighted either
its taken from someones personal page.
I got to wait til he online again and he usually
on during the weekdays he from Romania.

Last edited by SunnyKayak; 03-06-2010 at 02:50 PM..

Old 03-06-2010, 06:07 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,416,270 times
I can't see any pictures. What is it? It sounds like one of those rubber bracelets. I wear my "Never Forget #40" that I got from Sun Devil Stadium, the first game after Pat Tillman was killed. I wear it anytime I feel like I need to make a statement about supporting troops.

Old 03-06-2010, 06:17 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,931,228 times
is it this thing?
http://craziestgadgets.com/wp-conten...ist-warmer.jpg

Old 03-06-2010, 06:35 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,996,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post

LOL no.... It was blue and didn't go below the wrist, no thumb hole loop and no cute faces.. The guy was maybe 25 ish, in a bed, and had a white arm band of some sort above the elbow. That appeared me as medical tape. The guy didn't look hurt, but i really couldn't say. The bed had a sort of hospital look to me.

What got me most is this guy had on what I would call a black tank top, and he wore that rolled well up on his chest, or blow his neck, but wasn't seeming putting it on or taking it off.. Um maybe the way a guy might allow a doc to use a stethascope???

The OP was interested in if the blue wrist wrap was some sort of fashion statement, and I don't know if that is something popular in cities or not.

My take was it was a support wrist brace, but if so, a light duty one.

Old 03-06-2010, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
LOL no.... It was blue and didn't go below the wrist, no thumb hole loop and no cute faces.. The guy was maybe 25 ish, in a bed, and had a white arm band of some sort above the elbow. That appeared me as medical tape. The guy didn't look hurt, but i really couldn't say. The bed had a sort of hospital look to me.

What got me most is this guy had on what I would call a black tank top, and he wore that rolled well up on his chest, or blow his neck, but wasn't seeming putting it on or taking it off.. Um maybe the way a guy might allow a doc to use a stethascope???

The OP was interested in if the blue wrist wrap was some sort of fashion statement, and I don't know if that is something popular in cities or not.

My take was it was a support wrist brace, but if so, a light duty one.
Hmmm....seems dumb to me....maybe its a homage to Micheal Jackson. "Who's bad?......"AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaah" "I don't know about my baby...don't matter if their black or white."

Old 03-06-2010, 07:09 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,996,804 times
That might be, but i wouldn't know.. I am a 58 year old long hair country boy, some say hick. I do live in the sticks and like it like that. Don't know what you mean with black and white either. I do have black friends, but the guy in the missing pic was white, or atleast I would say he was. The guys look onb his face was a serious look if you ask me, but some might say he was making an attempt at looking tuff. Again I really can't say. He wasn't showing any hand signs which are typical of tuff guys these days.

I see that sort of thing in summer in NH done by people from away. I have no idea what the hand signs mean.

Old 03-06-2010, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
That might be, but i wouldn't know.. I am a 58 year old long hair country boy, some say hick. I do live in the sticks and like it like that. Don't know what you mean with black and white either. I do have black friends, but the guy in the missing pic was white, or atleast I would say he was. The guys look onb his face was a serious look if you ask me, but some might say he was making an attempt at looking tuff. Again I really can't say. He wasn't showing any hand signs which are typical of tuff guys these days.

I see that sort of thing in summer in NH done by people from away. I have no idea what the hand signs mean.
Was it a west coast or east coast sign? Lol im kidding i love you biggie smalls. Black or white thing was MJ's song.

Old 03-08-2010, 09:04 PM

22,974 posts, read 65,578,373 times
here it is again

Old 03-08-2010, 09:11 PM

27,383 posts, read 27,427,661 times
I didnt get to see, the pic was deleted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty