Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2009, 07:32 PM
miu

17,769 posts, read 40,161,054 times

Advertisements

I saw crack on a conservative/geeky looking Asian female graduate student at the university faculty club that I work at. The problem isn't a lack of mirrors in her house, but that most jeans and slacks are cut in a low rider style as high waisted pants are out, plus most pants are made with a stretchy lycra blend fabric. She was fine as long as she was standing up. The problem came when she decided to sit down with friends at a table. That's when the top of her pants slipped down slightly and revealed her crack. I'm very sure that showing her crack was not her intention. Actually she had no idea of how much she was revealing to those that walked by her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2009, 07:47 PM

914 posts, read 4,444,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
I saw crack on a conservative/geeky looking Asian female graduate student at the university faculty club that I work at. The problem isn't a lack of mirrors in her house, but that most jeans and slacks are cut in a low rider style as high waisted pants are out, plus most pants are made with a stretchy lycra blend fabric. She was fine as long as she was standing up. The problem came when she decided to sit down with friends at a table. That's when the top of her pants slipped down slightly and revealed her crack. I'm very sure that showing her crack was not her intention. Actually she had no idea of how much she was revealing to those that walked by her.
Hey, don't blame it just on the pants!! What about the girls who fold the waistband of their pants down several times? I was treated to the crack of my neighbor yesterday when she was running around bent down in her front yard chasing her dog. She had folded her PJ's down about 6 times. You can't tell me that isn't her fault!

Old 06-14-2009, 08:35 PM

2,905 posts, read 7,348,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
This is exactly what I think happened the other day with the girl. I was about half a foot from her crack. Closer than I'd like to be from someone's crack if you ask me. Had she squatted in front of a mirror, she'd have known this was going to happen...
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyworld View Post
I forgot to add that I actually have this magnet on my fridge......
Lol! Very funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillaceae View Post
Hey, don't blame it just on the pants!! What about the girls who fold the waistband of their pants down several times? I was treated to the crack of my neighbor yesterday when she was running around bent down in her front yard chasing her dog. She had folded her PJ's down about 6 times. You can't tell me that isn't her fault!
Excuse me yes, I agree with you. Yes there is a situation with the pants nowadays, but for this reason I wear a CAMISOLE or TANK TOP UNDERSHIRT that can tuck into my pants. That way if the shirt rides up and the pants come down, there's something there to bridge the gap!

There is a solution, ladies! (and gentlemen)!

Old 06-14-2009, 08:36 PM

2,905 posts, read 7,348,632 times
Love the pic of the little girl.

Yes, I have had to tell my DH who is 4 to pull her pants up several times! I don't want her showing crack either!!!

Old 06-14-2009, 08:37 PM

806 posts, read 2,959,592 times
I'm tired of selling crack cocaine too. The streets are triflin'.

Oh, butt crack? That's a big problem.

Old 06-15-2009, 06:29 AM
miu

17,769 posts, read 40,161,054 times
I forgot to add that when most people look into their mirrors, they are standing up. Even in the dressing rooms of the department stores where there is one of those three paneled floor length mirror setups, we are all still standing up in those outfits. There are no chairs handy, and even if there were, how many of us would think to sit in the chairs to see how the outfit still looks.

On the opposite side of crack exposure, what about the Sharon Stone scene in Basic Instinct where she sits in a short skirt and crosses her legs to the other side? Short skirts can also offer an indecent view!

Old 06-15-2009, 06:42 AM

13,395 posts, read 45,015,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
its the WASP form of pants down.
if viewed from that perspective AA pants down has got more dignity.
heh
Astute observation.
I've been seeing a lot of crack and yes, I'm tired of it.
Interesting how perspectives change.
Back in my day, the oldsters complained that they could not tell the boys from the girls.
Do people even tuck in their shirts anymore? If low-rise pants ever go out of style, perhaps exposed cracks will disappear too.

Old 06-15-2009, 07:35 AM

2,178 posts, read 9,576,519 times
I work with a guy who's belly is so big that he can't keep his pants up... HE thinks he is just shortwaisted and complains he can't find pants that fit right. Want to talk about sick of looking at crack?! He proudly walks around all day showing his, constantly pulling his pants up because his big belly keeps pushing them down to his crotch! (To much overhang and far to much crack!)

Old 06-15-2009, 07:47 AM

41,960 posts, read 75,167,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyworld View Post
I forgot to add that I actually have this magnet on my fridge......
I need one of those, too! Talk about an appetite suppressant ...

Old 06-15-2009, 07:54 AM

1,895 posts, read 5,900,568 times
FYI: In some parts of the country, the visible butt crack is called a Deer Isle Smile.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty