Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2009, 09:05 AM

8,777 posts, read 19,897,332 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZDesertGal View Post
What will be next? Baby doll sleepers, negligees in public?
I hope when that happens that i'm still young enough to appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2009, 09:36 AM

145 posts, read 302,029 times
I think it runs on the same line as wearing short shorts and a sweater or jacket at the same time.People should make up there mind is it hot or cold is it time to sleep or go out. pajamas in public is wrong unless you plan on staying in your car and no one sees it.

Old 09-07-2009, 09:54 AM

1,348 posts, read 3,590,785 times
No. Hell, if the pajamas are nicely fitted and she has a good body, I actually find it kinda hot. Especially if she wears her jammies with flip-flops and her hair in a ponytail. Instant wood.

Old 10-23-2009, 12:28 PM

1 posts, read 1,303 times
Wink comfortable pj's

At home or in public does it realy matter if the name of the game is to comfortable as possible.

Old 10-23-2009, 12:41 PM

2,543 posts, read 4,894,686 times
I mean like Yoga type bottoms or tops is fine, but actual pajamas, I say no.

I think you should have SOME dignity for yourself to wear clothes that are meant to be worn in public. Just put on a t-shirt, shorts, and sandals and you're okay to go out in public. But not pajamas, c'mon! Not everybody wants to know what you wear to bed every night. That's none of their business.

Old 10-23-2009, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfarris View Post
I think it runs on the same line as wearing short shorts and a sweater or jacket at the same time.People should make up there mind is it hot or cold is it time to sleep or go out. pajamas in public is wrong unless you plan on staying in your car and no one sees it.

There's nothing wrong with wearing a jacket with shorts. Like if the weather is 65 degrees or even 58 degrees, it's a perfect outfit. You're not too cold, but you aren't too warm either.

It's perfect for the early stages of fall, before it gets way too cold. I wear that combination when I go jogging/running in the early stages of fall.

Old 10-23-2009, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavierob82 View Post
No. Hell, if the pajamas are nicely fitted and she has a good body, I actually find it kinda hot. Especially if she wears her jammies with flip-flops and her hair in a ponytail. Instant wood.

Well, at least there is 1 decent man who doesn't mind if a woman doesn't get dressed up....God bless you!! Wished there was more men like you!! It would be a better world for us women...

Old 10-23-2009, 12:48 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,157,939 times
PERSONALLY I would not object to women wearing negligee's in public

HOWever....in reality I do think that PJ's etc in public are.....lowclass.

Ranks right along with fuzzy bunny slippers at the local whatevermart.

Old 10-23-2009, 01:38 PM

15,891 posts, read 18,363,386 times
A couple of years ago I bought 3 casual outfits at a store. A friend was bringing outfits for me to try in the dressing room. They were all cute and one was extremely comfortable. I was at the check out stand thinking about which of my shoes would go well with the comfy outfit and the saleslady said to me:

"Oh, you bought the pajamas. They are really comfortable to sleep in."

I'm here to tell you I would have been prancing around at the mall or a restaurant thinking I looked so cute and I would have been in pajamas.

Old 10-23-2009, 02:46 PM

6,776 posts, read 13,568,790 times
I've worn them to CVS to run in and get one thing, or the gas station, neverto the grocery store that I can remember. I probably did a few times in college tho, it wouldn't surprise me. Lol.

It does not bother me if other people are wearing them tho. It's less offensive than seeing a chick in some acid washed skin tight jeans w/ a cameltoe and a muffintop along for the ride (barf!).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty