Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2008, 07:03 AM

926 posts, read 2,748,879 times

Advertisements

Bulgari- Au The Rouge perfume
I swear it must have pheromones in it because men flock to me when I wear it and I love smelling myself too lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2008, 10:57 AM

1,075 posts, read 4,312,625 times
Jungle Gardenia, LOL. Now that brings back memories!

I was one of those I'm afraid who thought that more was better. ugh. How I would hate myself now!

Over the years, I've come to dislike perfume of any kind, turns my stomach. The worst is tasting it when walking through the perfume section of a dept store.

Old 11-13-2008, 11:06 AM

2,969 posts, read 6,947,814 times
I don't wear perfume on a regular basis, but for going out I love Gucci Rush (the original) and Caroline Herrera's 212 Sexy. For everyday use I use a body splash from Spain that is really cheap -- S-3

Old 11-13-2008, 11:09 AM

2,406 posts, read 7,906,663 times
Bond #9

It is not dilluted with alcohol like most others and is the actual perfume of flowers. I have only seen it at Saks, it comes in different scents, each one named after a street or area of NYC.

I have Soho and Peace, NY

Old 11-17-2008, 10:05 AM

2,709 posts, read 6,318,380 times
My favorite perfume is Coco by Chanel. I've loved it for as long as I can remember. I go into raptures every time I smell it.

But on a regular, daily basis these days I wear "Japanese Cherry Blossom" by Bath and Body Works. I have to say that I have NEVER had so many people comment on my fragrance as I have with this one, ESPECIALLY men. I'll have random strangers -- men -- tell me all the time that I smell wonderful. Guys at Panera...at the bookstore...at the grocery store...at work...standing in line at the hockey game. It's like a man-magnet.

Old 11-22-2008, 10:49 PM

562 posts, read 2,404,290 times
Coco is wonderful, but I only wear it in Fall and Winter, and very sparingly. I love Beyond Paradise for Summer.So lush and heavenly.

My fav used to be Chanel No 5, but my it is also my Mom in Law's scent, so I can't really use it, because it is too weird for my husband. I miss it lots.

Old 11-23-2008, 12:00 AM

2,886 posts, read 8,285,669 times
Wow tough choice!!
Mine are Vanderbilt
White Diamonds
Alyssa Ashley Musk
Fashion Fair #1
Youth Dew
Chanel (Change)
Wind Song ( believe it or not) before you say yuck
This is not for the ladies,the men all pause when I walk by and they smell it!!

Old 11-23-2008, 10:16 AM

607 posts, read 1,403,689 times
Coco - my absolute favorite. Have worn it for almost 20 years.
Fendi
Halston (although I thnk they have tampered with the formula - the last bottle I got smelled different).
Samsara

Old 11-24-2008, 03:47 PM

26 posts, read 455,101 times
Wow, none of my perfumes are listed on here! I'm really surprised. I alternate with the seasons as well, but my signature scent is Lolita Lempic ka. I love it and now even other people will tell me they knew a scarf was mine because it smelled like me/Lolita. LOL I wear LL year round, but I switch it up with a couple of other scents so I don't get boring. During the spring & summer I wear Princess by Vera Wang or B&BW Clean Cotton, and during the fall & winter I wear B&BW Sensual Amber (another one from B&BW that has a huge male fan base, lol) and Le Maison de la Vanille: Givree des Antilles - although Sephora stopped carrying it, so I'm not sure where I can get it after this last bottle. This was a great one, smells amazing and cost under $30 for a 3.4 oz bottle. When Sephora discontinued them they sold them for $5 so I stocked up. Now it looks like it's ebay for this one!

Also, my guilty pleasure that I haven't been able to bring myself to actually buy? I LOVE M by Mariah Carey. LOL

Old 11-24-2008, 03:58 PM

5,258 posts, read 9,146,878 times
I LOVE Very Sexy by Victoria's Secret
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty