Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which type of man is the most pleasing to look at?
Blonde Man (Skinny build) 1 1.69%
Blonde Man (athletic build) 10 16.95%
Burnette (skinny build) 3 5.08%
Burnette (athletic build) 14 23.73%
Black haired man (white or hispanic - skinny build) 2 3.39%
Black haired man (Asian- skinny build) 1 1.69%
Black haired man (black- skinny build) 0 0%
Black haired man (white or hispanic - athletic build) 14 23.73%
Black haired man (Asian- athletic build) 4 6.78%
Black haired man (Black- athletic build) 10 16.95%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2008, 09:19 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,959,965 times

Advertisements

This is a poll on which type of men are the most aesthetically pleasing.

The 3rd option for black-haired man is black skinny build. Sorry for the error!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2008, 06:11 AM

8,323 posts, read 15,174,301 times
I fixed the poll for you.

As for my choice, any man can be pleasing to look at. No matter what the hair color, skin color, or build - there's really no exact set that makes a man pleasing to look at.

Eye structure to facial structure, proportions, etc are what make the man pleasing.

Old 08-28-2008, 06:52 AM

8,176 posts, read 18,543,102 times
Sorry never ever a skinny build....but that's just me.

Old 08-28-2008, 07:52 AM

559 posts, read 1,395,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuharai View Post
I fixed the poll for you.

As for my choice, any man can be pleasing to look at. No matter what the hair color, skin color, or build - there's really no exact set that makes a man pleasing to look at.

Eye structure to facial structure, proportions, etc are what make the man pleasing.
Exactly. I have seen very handsome men of different races with different builds and different hair colors. No group of men is most or least aesthetically pleasing.

Old 08-28-2008, 08:49 AM

7,099 posts, read 27,191,100 times
I thought brunette and black hair was the same. What about brown or auburn hair? I have seen some gray-haired ones that make me drool. And of course, The Red Heads!!

Hair: Long or short? Clean or greasy? curly or stringy straight?

I saw a guy yesterday...beautiful silver prematurely gray hair. Good build, but he had messed it up with multiple ear piecings and tatoos.

I think hair is on the bottom of the list of what makes a man pleasing to look at.

As far as build.....well, a slender, even skinny, guy with good posture has it all over the athletic build that slumps or struts. And NEVER a guy that walk around with an attitude that says, "Look at ME. I have great muscles."

Old 08-28-2008, 08:49 AM

4,320 posts, read 5,140,801 times
Default Good looks for men are often a curse

For straight men I should say. Most women naturally want to be the better looking ones in the relationship, so often I find really good looking straight men have the hardest time finding love (unless they are the caddish operators that is). Given that most women peak in their twenties, and men much later, this is a pretty unfortunate situation.

Anyone else notice this?

Old 08-28-2008, 08:51 AM

2,588 posts, read 5,433,232 times
Hair color and skin color don't factor in to this for me. It's about pleasant facial features (symmetry, I guess) and an athletic build. Skinny is very unattractive to me. I actually find overweight more attractive than skinny. Thin is okay, but definitely not skinny. Ewww.

Old 08-28-2008, 08:57 AM

27,353 posts, read 27,405,100 times
I would say, like most others might, the ones that dont have gorilla hairy backs!

Old 08-28-2008, 01:03 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,959,965 times
This isn't a universal poll. I am just trying to narrow things down; however, I did take note that facial features and other hair types are important.

Brunette is this case means a guy with light to dark-medium brown hair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padgett2 View Post
I thought brunette and black hair was the same. What about brown or auburn hair? I have seen some gray-haired ones that make me drool. And of course, The Red Heads!!

Hair: Long or short? Clean or greasy? curly or stringy straight?

I saw a guy yesterday...beautiful silver prematurely gray hair. Good build, but he had messed it up with multiple ear piecings and tatoos.

I think hair is on the bottom of the list of what makes a man pleasing to look at.

As far as build.....well, a slender, even skinny, guy with good posture has it all over the athletic build that slumps or struts. And NEVER a guy that walk around with an attitude that says, "Look at ME. I have great muscles."

Old 08-28-2008, 01:15 PM

2,868 posts, read 9,554,896 times
Arstyguy,,,I think you need to just post a picture of yourself!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty