Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2023, 07:53 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,013,051 times

Advertisements

He definitely looks his age but you know what...it's his money so if it makes him happy, then great. Life can be hard. He has found his own brand of happiness on his own dime and with procedures he's willing to undergo.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2023, 09:57 PM

30,357 posts, read 51,958,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
Compared with his older pictures, his face looks more feminine to me.
That tends to happen when men have plastic surgery on their face; I guess because women have fewer wrinkles/bumps/etc in our faces, since we have more fat on us?

Quote:
And what's with the baby blue fingernails?
Who cares? Lots of men put color on their nails these days... I don't see how that's even something to notice, let alone wonder about. Colors aren't just for women lol.

Old 01-26-2023, 10:00 PM

11,505 posts, read 6,008,999 times
Big dummy. For $3 million, he could completely start from scratch. I mean with what he knows, no girl in repeating kindergarten would be safe.

Just think, when he is 120, he will only look 93.

Old 01-27-2023, 06:15 AM

3,933 posts, read 2,195,052 times
It looks like his extreme self-centered lifestyle is his coping mechanism with depression and suicidal thoughts prior to this new “blueprint” life of his…

He says he wants to show how mankind could improve itself and solve social problems just by eating, sleeping right and exercise - which is another sign of his delusions.

There is not enough of that special food he consumes to go around for everyone in the world as there isn’t enough money/time in the day to buy, prepare that food and intense exercise - people need to make a living, participate in social life - family, friends, etc

“I sleep alone”

Just another 1-percenter curiosity which has nothing to do with real life.

It couldn’t even be applied to medical research - the margin of errors and the sample of one.

Could be just his genetics that works great on his chosen fuel.

Old 01-27-2023, 06:57 AM

19,723 posts, read 20,255,257 times
What a waste...smh

Old 01-27-2023, 07:42 AM

2,117 posts, read 1,461,394 times
I have "done it right" since high school. A runner, a powerlifter - overall winner (strongest of em all) in the 3 meets I competed in, a national level bodybuilder, still runner. One of my training partners told me that one thing I would never have to concern myself with is bone density or osteoporosis as I got older. I ate/eat well and took/take the right supps, calcium citrate (the right kind of calcium), Vit D, Vit K2, boron and a boatload of other things.

I remember going on runs and pounding my legs in the ground, gleefully imagining my bones remodling to some sort of iron maiden bones that would carry me forward to a strong life.

Noticed my back started bothering me immensely just a few years ago. Got an MRI done and found I have severe lower degenerative disc disease. AND on top of that they recommended a DEXA scan because it appeared I have low bone density.

I sat and stared at the results "this wasn't supposed to happen." Now granted my brother and cousins all have had serious disc issues years earlier so it is my genetics (the doc explained).

But it really drove home the futility of it all. We can only do the best we can and take care of ourselves the best we can.
I can't see making something so simple (healthy lifestyle with an inevitable outcome) so complex.

But - again - this guy wants to do this and it is his money to spend.

Old 01-27-2023, 08:28 AM

2,453 posts, read 1,684,790 times
The only anti aging guy I have seen that looks really young for his age is David Sinclair. He is a Professor in the Department of Genetics and co-Director of the Paul F. Glenn Center for Biology of Aging Research at Harvard Medical School.

Old 01-27-2023, 10:05 AM

61,734 posts, read 87,172,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Who cares? Lots of men put color on their nails these days... I don't see how that's even something to notice, let alone wonder about. Colors aren't just for women lol.
Yes??? I need to start to pay attention to men's hands and their painted fingernails. Or maybe that's not a Texas thing. Men here still wear cowboy hats, boots and jeans. It wouldn't match their attire...
But I see that you might be right:
https://www.thelist.com/235098/more-...ver-heres-why/

Of course, this guy has money and every righ to do whatever he wants. It's an experiment he wants to undergo. Maybe even important to humanity.
Not sure about his project for the future. If he wants to look and feel half his age, then maybe he wants to look 50 when he is 100. Or maybe younger. That would be interesting.
Hope they will follow up with his progress - right now he made news because this is a novelty.
I am sure that eating right and doing other healthy things he is doing is very beneficial. Just not for the working masses.

Not sure if many people would undergo what he is doing. It's a tough regime, high discipline and lots of restrictions.
Life is to live and enjoy. Even for the price of getting and looking older.

Like l said - an interesting experiment.

Old 01-27-2023, 01:09 PM

2,117 posts, read 1,461,394 times
Not bragging on myself in the previous post. I was just trying to drive home how seriously I trained. That is another thing. You tell anyone your accomplishments and they think you are showing off or bragging it up. lol. I seldom talk about what I used to do. Don't usually bring it up here. I did all that and never talk about it anymore.

It.is.all.futile. I am telling you alls : ) You want to do things because you like them. Nobody cares what you do really and we/they look at IG/TikTok influencers with glazed eyes. None of us/you care how this guy is spending his millions. Really, no one is that impressed, curious maybe. Everyone has their own lives to live, problems to work through.

We are all really not that grand in the grand scheme of things. And we certainly can't delay the inevitable.

Okay there is my philosophical input for the year.

Old 01-27-2023, 04:50 PM

2,480 posts, read 1,552,838 times
The thing is, to state the obvious, it’s inevitable. The more you work out to maintain a healthy body the more damage you do. I suspect the best way to go about it is moderation. Quality rather than quantity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty