Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2022, 05:51 PM

145 posts, read 79,967 times

Advertisements

No long beard or bushy pits

trim, trim, trim

Keep it neat and tidy

Old 03-20-2022, 07:32 PM

22,873 posts, read 6,449,275 times
Personally I don't care for the look of any facial hair, beards or mustaches.
I know many would disagree.

Old 03-20-2022, 07:37 PM

6,781 posts, read 5,505,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silibran View Post
If memory serves, the question was about crazy, bushy beards. A guy has a right to grow whatever facial hair he wants. But every woman might not appreciate his look. Women might decide to bleach or dye her hair, but not every man might appreciate her look.

We do get to choose how to present ourselves publicly. But we cannot force others to appreciate our choices. I think the original query was about what women like, not about forcing men to conform.

I appreciate nicely groomed facial hair on most men. I hate the just out of the depths of the Ozarks look of long, bushy, unkempt facial hair. But there is no law against having same.

I don’t have to like the look of every guy I see.
To the MANY women here who posted "I don't like facial hair, PERIOD", apparently ANY beard, ANY facial hair WOULD qualify as "crazy bushy".

And, IF a man, ANY man let's it grow, and grow, and grow, even combed, it's GOING to look "crazy bushy".

You know...at least half of men lose much of their hair. It's NOT a small percentage by any means.

Yet MOST politicians, famous actors, ANY man "with allure" ...has a full head of hair
Bald men get the short end of the stick...EVERY time.

Let's face it, if Warren Buffet WASN'T worth multiple billions of dollars..his balding head wouldn't get him far.

(Yes I am "follicly challenged", (read: Balding) as I posted..started falling out at 15. Was always very thin. Even what's left is thin.

Best

Old 03-20-2022, 10:06 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,548,458 times
I'm almost 52 years old, divorced, not dating anyone, not looking to date anyone. I'm disabled and just about every job I had wanted me clean shaven as did my ex. So now it's me time. I like my bushy beard. I'll shave it when I want to. I'm too damn old to care about what other people think of it. My sister loves to tell me how much younger I look without. I don't care. Sorry. LOL

Old 03-20-2022, 11:44 PM

44,381 posts, read 20,099,777 times
This old thread should have remained buried. It has been cleaned up of the most recent barrage of rude, off-topic and inappropriate posts. It is now closed.
Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty