Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2017, 06:36 PM

15,546 posts, read 12,058,553 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Jazz View Post
Seems like the opposite that everyone is ignoring my comments. It is a known fact in the retail industry that January is a major clearance month for Fall merchandise to make way for Spring. This doesn't only apply to IZOD, but to all major fashion brands. Since January is less than a month away, the Fall clearances aren't a very long time from now.
But even though fall clearances are a month away, it will still be several more months before it starts to warm up and feel like Spring. I'm not interested in buying clothes that I don't need, unless they are heavily marked down. New spring clothes are not going to even be included in most store sales, so I don't see a reason to pay full price for a ln srticle of clothing I'm not going to wear for another 4+ months.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2017, 07:17 PM

7,328 posts, read 12,377,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
But even though fall clearances are a month away, it will still be several more months before it starts to warm up and feel like Spring. I'm not interested in buying clothes that I don't need, unless they are heavily marked down. New spring clothes are not going to even be included in most store sales, so I don't see a reason to pay full price for a ln srticle of clothing I'm not going to wear for another 4+ months.
By full price, are you referring to list price? I did not pay list prices for my new IZOD Spring 2018 Fairy Tale pink shirts. I got them for fairly reasonable prices, and for the Premium Essentials Plaid Button-Down I was able to use a $10 Kohl's Reward.

Old 12-21-2017, 11:42 AM

1,686 posts, read 3,963,339 times
Pink Jazz - just curious - how many pink shirts and pink fleeces do you own?? I think I have 3 black short sleeve shirts and that's the most of a specific color shirt in my wardrobe - different necklines, different sleeves - do you wear a pink shirt every day?

Old 12-21-2017, 11:55 AM

30,708 posts, read 79,954,203 times
Yes. I bought them eight years ago.

Old 12-21-2017, 01:06 PM

7,328 posts, read 12,377,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlelou View Post
Pink Jazz - just curious - how many pink shirts and pink fleeces do you own?? I think I have 3 black short sleeve shirts and that's the most of a specific color shirt in my wardrobe - different necklines, different sleeves - do you wear a pink shirt every day?
I own a lot of pink shirts, not all IZOD. I have five pink fleeces.

No, I don't wear pink every day. I in fact have the IZOD Advantage Polo in many different colors.

Old 12-22-2017, 08:08 AM

8,590 posts, read 12,387,824 times
How did I know, as soon as I saw the title, who started this thread and what it was about?

Old 12-22-2017, 11:35 AM

6,750 posts, read 5,741,999 times
I am not that organized and don't buy things seasonally. I get them as I come across something I like... plus I really have pretty basic clothing taste and rock seasonal accessories better.

Old 12-22-2017, 12:15 PM

102,258 posts, read 108,238,692 times
Yup. I'm working the pre-Xmas sales, to get heavily discounted winter clothes. Spring items aren't in the stores, and won't be, until after the winter clearances are well underway, to make room.

Old 12-22-2017, 12:18 PM

5,266 posts, read 8,764,542 times
Nice to see men who are comfortable wearing pink. I buy all of my husbands clothes (he hates buying them) and he’s had a few pink shirts over the years and he looks fantastic in them.
My favorite men in pink to look at though are the rodeo cowboys who wear pink for breasts cancer research.
Oh baby...

Old 12-23-2017, 04:18 PM

20,971 posts, read 28,508,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Jazz View Post
Seems like the opposite that everyone is ignoring my comments. It is a known fact in the retail industry that January is a major clearance month for Fall merchandise to make way for Spring. This doesn't only apply to IZOD, but to all major fashion brands. Since January is less than a month away, the Fall clearances aren't a very long time from now.
You have been asked why you are so fixated on Izod and the color pink and you have never given us a straight answer. I have also heard Your father thinks it's an unhealthy obsession yet you don't talk about that as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty