Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2016, 07:20 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,048,877 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarfoxGod View Post
so you don't like skinny, average, overweightt, obese, fit, body builder women? What kind of woman you do like?
None of those women looked like regular, plain old healthy weight/build women to me. We discussed this before, upthread, regarding the guys and others mentioned this about the women. They are all extremes and exaggerations. Why would any of us "have" to like one of your selections? They're not realistic selections, for either gender.

You show some overweight women, an extremely skinny woman, and a woman who shows just boobs, with anything and everything else kind of folded and cut off in that car seat or whatever so you can't see "a body type" there unless "boobs" is, exclusively without other body parts, a body type...these are not all the possible choices in life; far from it. I don't blame the poster for thinking, "Nope, none of those." That's how I felt about the extreme examples of men you showed, too.

By the way, I have no clue which of those women you consider "average," but you previously thought a very chunky - perhaps obese, from the look of his body - man was "average" so perhaps your ideas are different from others' ideas and this is why there is a difference of opinion here. Just a possibility. Overweight in the U.S., OTOH, actually is average now for adults but that doesn't mean it's a preferred body type. So instead of average, why not post a basically healthy, without extremes (such as either severe obesity, or "I live at the gym...look at my veins! kiss-kiss") weight body type for each? That's one I don't see, for either: a person who doesn't look either incredibly skinny, or fat, or incredibly gym-sculpted.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2016, 07:41 PM

4,567 posts, read 5,438,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
I dint like any of the women.
Quote:
so you don't like skinny, average, overweightt, obese, fit, body builder women? What kind of woman you do like?
I feel the same as stan4. None of the women in your profile are attractive to me.

Old 12-13-2016, 08:58 PM

4,567 posts, read 5,438,345 times
Quote:
your ideal body type.
Okay, I'll play this game. While I do have a very wide variety of what I find attractive on women, my absolute "ideal" which is the healthy/fitness type can be found here - https://www.facebook.com/Motivaci%C3...0173666161189/

You'll notice that these are NOT bodybuilders. They are NOT all tall fashion models. They are just athletic and fit women who are into health/fitness. Strong really is the new sexy.

Old 12-13-2016, 11:12 PM

466 posts, read 315,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
None of those women looked like regular, plain old healthy weight/build women to me. We discussed this before, upthread, regarding the guys and others mentioned this about the women. They are all extremes and exaggerations. Why would any of us "have" to like one of your selections? They're not realistic selections, for either gender.

You show some overweight women, an extremely skinny woman, and a woman who shows just boobs, with anything and everything else kind of folded and cut off in that car seat or whatever so you can't see "a body type" there unless "boobs" is, exclusively without other body parts, a body type...these are not all the possible choices in life; far from it. I don't blame the poster for thinking, "Nope, none of those." That's how I felt about the extreme examples of men you showed, too.

By the way, I have no clue which of those women you consider "average," but you previously thought a very chunky - perhaps obese, from the look of his body - man was "average" so perhaps your ideas are different from others' ideas and this is why there is a difference of opinion here. Just a possibility. Overweight in the U.S., OTOH, actually is average now for adults but that doesn't mean it's a preferred body type. So instead of average, why not post a basically healthy, without extremes (such as either severe obesity, or "I live at the gym...look at my veins! kiss-kiss") weight body type for each? That's one I don't see, for either: a person who doesn't look either incredibly skinny, or fat, or incredibly gym-sculpted.
You had me laughing at the kiss, kiss lol average meaning that even though these people may not be the norm which the 2, 3, 4's are definitely what the US is about these days. These are just some of the options, there are many in between but it would far too many to post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings Gambit View Post
Okay, I'll play this game. While I do have a very wide variety of what I find attractive on women, my absolute "ideal" which is the healthy/fitness type can be found here - https://www.facebook.com/Motivaci%C3...0173666161189/

You'll notice that these are NOT bodybuilders. They are NOT all tall fashion models. They are just athletic and fit women who are into health/fitness. Strong really is the new sexy.
I like your taste but they need more boobs.

Old 12-14-2016, 04:39 AM

11,157 posts, read 14,024,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings Gambit View Post
I feel the same as stan4. None of the women in your profile are attractive to me.
There's so many body types out there. OP could have put more in but at some point its a cumbersome endeavor and he'd be better off asking people to submit their own pictures. I just picked the one I liked the most; the one closest to my ideal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty