Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2015, 10:44 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,937,745 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anomoley View Post
Yup, sports bras don't do much of anything for high "bounce" activities like running. I'd have to wear an underwire bra AND a supportive sports bra over it. Always laugh at those stretchy bands they call "sports bras" -- they do absolutely nothing!
Actually you can get a sports bra that separates and works for bouncing (running and jumping). Get this one:

Panache Underwire Sports Bra (D Cup & Up) | Nordstrom
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2015, 11:23 PM

20,550 posts, read 17,764,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariez149 View Post
Seriously, if only men knew just how lucky they were to not have to spend money on these evil contraptions! When I buy them I always feel like my money could be spent on SO many better things, such as my kids or home improvement projects lol. And I am a DDD so finding Bras as it is is difficult and cost a lot. Anyone else resent having to spend thousands over our lifetime on what amounts to necessary torture devices?

I am fortunate enough to have a good job but I still hate having to spend money on them.
Well, if only women knew how lucky they are to not have to buy drinks at a bar or majority of men will open doors or let you go first.

Also most men have to shave everyday, something that most women don't have to do and some 1/2 of men have to worry about losing their hair.

A bra is cheap if you know where to shop and shop looking at those Victoria Secret stores and you will save a lot.

Old 08-26-2015, 12:39 PM

15,131 posts, read 32,385,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eazine View Post
Nope, the best money I spend is on bras. A well fitted bra is an amazing thing - I spend $25-75 on each and they are worth every penny.

This is true. I've tried on the cheap ones, and they don't fit me. The more expensive bras are well made and fit much better, also.

Old 08-26-2015, 02:01 PM

6 posts, read 5,575 times
I dont mind buying them but I definately cant wait to get home in the evening and take them off... I just wear a shirt at home...It definately feels nicer to be free...

Old 08-26-2015, 04:51 PM

84 posts, read 101,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
Actually you can get a sports bra that separates and works for bouncing (running and jumping). Get this one:

Panache Underwire Sports Bra (D Cup & Up) | Nordstrom
That looks great; thanks, Jade!

Old 08-26-2015, 07:59 PM

424 posts, read 432,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariez149 View Post
Seriously, if only men knew just how lucky they were to not have to spend money on these evil contraptions! When I buy them I always feel like my money could be spent on SO many better things, such as my kids or home improvement projects lol. And I am a DDD so finding Bras as it is is difficult and cost a lot. Anyone else resent having to spend thousands over our lifetime on what amounts to necessary torture devices?

I am fortunate enough to have a good job but I still hate having to spend money on them.
What I dont' get is these thin women with small breasts, like A or B cups who wear, like three layers over their boobs. they'll have on a bra (unnecessary to begin with); then like a baby tee or some type of undershirt; and THEN their outer shirt or blouse. What's up with that? It's a turn-off. One of the sexiest things in the world is small but pert breasts swinging free. Yummy!

Old 08-26-2015, 08:02 PM

424 posts, read 432,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
Nope, they are worth every penny. Especially having big 'uns (shout-out to Al Bundy) and wearing an uncommon size, I'll spend what I have to to keep the girls perky, comfortable, and filling out my shirts they way they are supposed to.

Bras are torture devices??? No, neck and shoulder pain from droopy, poorly-supported t*ts is torture. A nipple to the eye while running is torture. Letting potential cleavage go to waste is torture.
I agree--sort of: droopy poorly-supported ***** are torture devices for us guys who have to see them in public. I like unencumbered small and pert breasts. swingin' free. LOL Like under a summer dress or a baby tee. Yum.

Old 08-28-2015, 10:17 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,811,699 times
Some because of modesty. They don't want everybody to know when their high beams are on. No matter how "yummy" that may be to you.

Old 08-28-2015, 11:13 AM

9,196 posts, read 7,248,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Southpaw View Post
I agree--sort of: droopy poorly-supported ***** are torture devices for us guys who have to see them in public. I like unencumbered small and pert breasts. swingin' free. LOL Like under a summer dress or a baby tee. Yum.
LOL, well I can't argue with that. I kind of resent never being able to bra-less, because with certain clothing it does look super cute.

Old 08-28-2015, 11:18 AM

1,242 posts, read 1,693,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Southpaw View Post
What I dont' get is these thin women with small breasts, like A or B cups who wear, like three layers over their boobs. they'll have on a bra (unnecessary to begin with); then like a baby tee or some type of undershirt; and THEN their outer shirt or blouse. What's up with that? It's a turn-off. One of the sexiest things in the world is small but pert breasts swinging free. Yummy!
Don't get it all you like, women aren't living life to turn you on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty