Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2015, 01:11 PM

11,025 posts, read 7,831,231 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by patches403 View Post
If people have certain body types, it can be difficult to buy new clothing that doesn't show crack in certain situations. My husband has this issue as he has a very long torso, longer than most men. Yes he buys the "T" length of shirts when he can find them, but most stores don't carry much of a selection in that length and when they do they tend to be in more expensive styles. So sometimes when he bends over he has plumbers crack; he knows it happens and he does what he can to avoid it, but sometimes it's just there.

I suspect it's the same issue for many women who show muffin top. Some women have a longer hip area and the new styles of low rise pants just don't have the right length in the hip area. Yes, some of them may be buying the wrong size, but with certain body types even if you get the right size you may have muffin top. And clothing manufacturers for a long time didn't seem to be making much in the way of even medium rise jeans and casual pants.

It's really not that hard to look away and that solves the problem of not having to see it. As someone else said, why in the world would you want a picture of some strange guy's crack on your phone? That's the person with the problem; not the guy showing the crack.
Lady, it's not about his shirt. Pants are made to cover butts. Pull up the pants, tighten the belt, and give us all a break!

Old 02-08-2015, 11:32 AM

172 posts, read 291,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokonutty View Post
Lady, it's not about his shirt. Pants are made to cover butts. Pull up the pants, tighten the belt, and give us all a break!
Is it really worth being this judgmental and harsh about her husband's butt crack showing sometimes?

Old 02-15-2015, 01:01 PM

4 posts, read 10,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Padgett2 View Post
why is a butt crack so disturbing??

It's just bigger than the space between two toes. But, really, when you think about it, it's still just where two different pieces of flesh come together. The viewer is the one that makes it objectionable.
Exactly! This is how I feel as well. Why do people care so much about stuff like this? If I see someone with their butt crack hanging out (fairly common these days) I don't think any less of that person or don't see any reason to judge them harshly. It's a crack where two pieces of flesh come together.

Old 02-15-2015, 01:31 PM

8,777 posts, read 19,852,893 times
I encountered this at a wedding once. The guests were going on and on about it needlessly for a couple hours. It was simple to resolve. "Someone" went to the restroom, washed his hands, but didn't thoroughly dry them, then came out of the restroom and flicked his wrist a couple times as he passed by the intoxicated guest. Problem solved.

Old 02-15-2015, 04:40 PM

4 posts, read 10,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stratford, Ct. Resident View Post
I encountered this at a wedding once. The guests were going on and on about it needlessly for a couple hours. It was simple to resolve. "Someone" went to the restroom, washed his hands, but didn't thoroughly dry them, then came out of the restroom and flicked his wrist a couple times as he passed by the intoxicated guest. Problem solved.
The guests at a wedding didn't have anything better to talk about than a butt crack?

Old 02-15-2015, 04:51 PM

4,559 posts, read 5,410,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernard_ View Post
How do you react when someone has his butt crack hanging out?.
Depends on who it is:

Some dude or plumber - I ignore it.

A hot, young, sexy, fit, attractive girl - "Wow. She's hot. She just knows how sexy she is"

A not hot, not young, not fit, not attractive girl - "OMG, so gross. So low class and skanky. Ugh. She should know better".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty